The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #2,956 of 18,652
I purchased the DX50 should there be some conformation on there end saying payment received.

Don't expect too much, most of us received an email from the payment business but not from iBasso. I used Paypal and they were quick to say iBasso snatched the money and ran to make my DX50. What I am saying is don't worry they took your money but they also took your address so they will deliver it to your door using the courier. What you need to do is to check with them on day of delivery your confirmation number and then patiently wait until it clears custom if outside of the country. Some buyers were able to switch courier so find out if that would be to your advantage and is available.

What DX50 batch are you?

Sep 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #2,958 of 18,652
I would like to know about hardware EQ implementation on the DX50. Can you provide feedback about it?

Following the thread closely hardly any of us are using EQ, I checked it out for a second, it drops the volume level to prevent clipping I can tell you that and was a little finicky adjusting the sliders. Can't really say how accurate or positive effects to the sound because it sounds so decent set flat, I went back pretty fast.

Sep 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #2,959 of 18,652
I would like to know about hardware EQ implementation on the DX50. Can you provide feedback about it?

Same the EQ drops the volume as soon as you engage it, honestly I am successful to drop he top frequency end with an amp. The response is rather flat otherwise so why change that?

I never used the EQ on any of my players so why start today? :wink:

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #2,961 of 18,652
I find the low end a little polite with most of my pairings. Just a fraction more bass would of been welcomed, iBasso.

The DX50 is pretty neutral. Maybe a little EQ on the bass would do it for you rather than iBasso trying to manipulate the native SQ.

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #2,962 of 18,652
Don't expect too much, most of us received an email from the payment business but not from iBasso. I used Paypal and they were quick to say iBasso snatched the money and ran to make my DX50. What I am saying is don't worry they took your money but they also took your address so they will deliver it to your door using the courier. What you need to do is to check with them on day of delivery your confirmation number and then patiently wait until it clears custom if outside of the country. Some buyers were able to switch courier so find out if that would be to your advantage and is available.

What DX50 batch are you?

I should be batch five. I paid through paypal as well and has posted through my account, so like you said, the wait is on. I cant wait, I really want to compare this to my X3i will keep both as I really like my X3 a lot.

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #2,964 of 18,652
  Received an update on the DHL site that "Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG Monday.
What was it doing there for 2 days... it was suppose to be half the way to my door by now..

I know that DHL don't deliver on weekends, but I'm not sure whether they collect or not on weekends. If they don't, then that's the answer.

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #2,965 of 18,652
New firmware is out: 1.2.0
Http://www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/DX50Firmware_V1.2.0.zip
http://www.ibasso.com/download/DX50Firmware_V1.2.0.zip

Functions Added:
1, Playlist function added;
2, Support CUE;
3, Support multi-language.

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #2,966 of 18,652

New firmware is out: 1.2.0
Http://www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/DX50Firmware_V1.2.0.zip
http://www.ibasso.com/download/DX50Firmware_V1.2.0.zip

Functions Added:
1, Playlist function added;
2, Support CUE;
3, Support multi-language.

sweet. looks like first thing im doing when i get it is updating the firmware! =P

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #2,967 of 18,652
thanks
guess this will be a good time to take a break 

from DX 50> PP> TZAR 350 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back