Oct 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #4,711 of 18,652
  Also the link on iBasso website:
(DDoS attack incoming!)
http://www.ibasso.com/download/DX50Firmware_V1.2.2.zip

Known update, stated in README and from Chinese forum:
1, a more complete playlist function;
2. an adjusted battery indicator;
3. support Thai;
4. support JPG, BMP, GIF, & PNG album artwork; (question: save as any name?)
5. rectified the media scan bug,and improved the media scan ability
(below are from Chinese user forum)
6. volume key not locked, so you don't have to release the hold to adjust volume
7. fixed the problem that sometimes the progress bar not moving while playing

Well I just updated my DX50 to the new FW as faras I can see No6 doesnt actually work. If you lock the DX50 it still locks the volume control

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #4,712 of 18,652
I have both and it's hard to argue with the balanced output but the D12 with coax in is no slouch and they truly feel like they have been designed for each other you can also op amp roll it which you can tune your output to what you'd like and it's priced quite right too.

Good point musicheaven, I forgot about the OpAmp rolling (I believe the HiFlight OpAmp kit is supposed to be quite good).

Just need to find a second hand one now to try out :)

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #4,714 of 18,652
Nice!!! An new update 
L3000.gif
 I will have to flash it again

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #4,716 of 18,652
Well I just updated my DX50 to the new FW as faras I can see No6 doesnt actually work. If you lock the DX50 it still locks the volume control

#5 and #6 are not on the readme file that iBasso has just released, at least not on mine. There will be another update to complete the remaining bugs that were not done in this release in about 2 weeks.

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #4,719 of 18,652
someone please be kind and test the media scanning for me :wink: i really don't want to flash new 1.2.2 f/ware and then lose my current library that has taken many attempts to complete until i know new f/ware works. ta v much.

You wouldn't loose anything unless you used the internal memory, you most likely going to have to rescan but that's about it. If you are not happy you can always flash the earlier version back in.

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #4,720 of 18,652
The new firmware now allows one the option to save complete albums as well as individual files in a playlist. There is now also a scroll button to enable moving very quickly through the various lists. I am a happy camper! The UI now does everything I want. I haven't yet discovered any apparent bugs on this version, but am still playing with the various features.

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #4,722 of 18,652
Updated  
ksc75smile.gif

Smooth and hassle free as always.  

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #4,723 of 18,652
The new firmware now allows one the option to save complete albums as well as individual files in a playlist. There is now also a scroll button to enable moving very quickly through the various lists. I am a happy camper! The UI now does everything I want. I haven't yet discovered any apparent bugs on this version, but am still playing with the various features.

Amazing!!! Can't wait to get home to flash this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back