First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Page 20 of 30
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. kubig123
    Nice review, live the picture, gold on gold...

2. Oscar-HiFi
    Getting goose bumps listening to the Bladerunner 2049 soundtrack with the RE2000 (using Lavricables Reference cable).... These really are phenomonal IEM's.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  3. SilverEars
    2nd time I noticed this soundtrack get mentioned. Is it a critically acclaimed soundtrack or just really good sounding one?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  4. Dobrescu George
    I love them as well!

RE2000 are one of the IEMs I used the most over the past few weeks, along with their little brother, RE800.

You know, for the reviews it got, I feel that RE800 didn't get a fair chance and evetyone's outlook on it was a bit unfair. At their 800$ price point, RE800 are amazing, trading blows with any 800$ IEM I have.

On the other hand, RE2000 has better definition, and it is a TOTL IEM, absolutely one of the best I heard. Kinda expecting this at their price point, I'm just glad to confirm their deliver.

Just this morning, I was listening to Machinae supremacy - The Second One, and I noticed the way RE2000 weaves sweet rythm guitars with the solos, and the extremely natural and detailed textures RE2000 presents for the voices and the special effects is truly stunning. I am always left speechless when I try to describe the genious sound RE2000 is able to provide!

I like all soundtracks made by Akira Yamaoka, the man who designed the soundtrack of Silent Hill. It might be a matter of what sounds the best to you / what you know best to know when something performs really well to your ears!

Giraku and Oscar-HiFi like this.
  5. Oscar-HiFi
    It's an amazing soundtrack, so much going on and such atmosphere :D (film is amazing too)

6. Giraku
  7. audionewbi
    An excellent IEM for 800-1100 USD price range. Is it 2.5K excellent, for me no! I wish Hifiman kept their IEM in sub 1K region, to me RE2000 isn't ready to be competing next to things like Dita Dream or the AK T8iE.

HiFiChris likes this.
  8. czy6412
    Interesting, Dream is just lean/harsh and unlistenable to me and I would even pick a RE800 over Dream.

9. audionewbi
    if your Dita Dream sounds like that it is not powered properly. It will never have mids as lush as RE2000 however its bass and general detail retrieval is among the very best.

10. Oscar-HiFi
    See I find the RE2000 just as detailed as the Dream, but they have very different presentations. The RE2000 is all about liquidity, being smooth but very resoliving and also wide with superb layering.

The Dream is leaner, more technical and more airy.

Both excellent IEM's for different tastes.

Dobrescu George and Giraku like this.
  11. Ultrainferno
  12. Giraku
  13. Ultrainferno
    Thank you, sir.

Giraku and Dobrescu George like this.
  14. Dobrescu George
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19