1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The HiBy R3; The New "Little Brother" to the R6!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by CactusPete23, Feb 14, 2018.
First

Back
352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361
363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
Next

Last
  1. MasterJack
    I’m not sure, but I think it’s “hi-bay”
    My R3 should arrive late this week.

2. MRobi
    Hi!

After update FW3.1, if turn on the player, turning on my onkyo reciver,but bluetooth turned off.
    Can confirm somebody this issue?

Thanks.

3. Vimtoman
    @Joe Bloggs Ah I must have been mistaken. As I have just restarted my player and playing a track from an album. Going back to the root screen then pressing the top right icon to get back to playing screen and then swiping left does not take me where I want to go but root of all files?

Please please can you ask your programmers to just sort this out.

All I ask is that when swiping from left to right from playing screen it takes you to the source of that track.

Thanks

MVVp likes this.
  4. afico
    Can someone cam explain how the fm or internet radio work on r3?

5. theMUKe
    Originally thought it's "High By (Music/R3/R6/...)" but most people pronounce it Hibby I think. In some product names they have the B capitalized, e.g. https://store.hiby.com/products/hiby-r3

6. Scarpad
    I have a question on two player settings.
    Gain and cross fade. Gain shipped set to low. What exactly does that setting do? And under what circumstance would you High?

As for cross fade turning it on doesn’t yield any result.

7. Snoopy112
    In R3 crossfade means fade-out effect in the end of the track and fade-in effect in the beginning of the next track (or in new position when scrolling current track).

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  8. greenkiwi
    I got it to work by adding a radio.txt file in the root of the music card. Then they show up at the bottom of the playlists screen.

Unfortunately favorites doesn't seem to work for radio stations

Also there was some comment in an earlier release about it being more prominent in a to menu, but I couldn't find that either.

9. poprivet
    ...think the file needs to have UTF8 encoding too (if it doesn't already)

Format of entries in the file is each station on a new line &:
    station, url

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  10. greenkiwi
    This is where I pulled my file from.

That being said, I don't see anything about radio in the top bar

added a radio to the top bar

11. Snoopy112
    And now??
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  12. mattg3
    So amazon just raised the price on the R3 from 159 to 199! Has any new firmware suddenly appeared to add new features and warrant this price raise?

13. MasterJack
    The price was actually $199, before a temporary sale that began last week lowered it to $159.

SteveOliver likes this.
  14. greenkiwi
    That image link is broken

15. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    Are you using an OTG adapter on the r3 before a USB cable from that to the USB DAC? Either an OTG adapter or an OTG cable is necessary.

The Chinese pronunciation would be "High-bay" but I'm sticking to "High-bee" as a pronunciation that people worldwide can plausibly arrive at :D

Judge Buff likes this.
First

Back
352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361
363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
Next

Last