The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Sep 20, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #4,428 of 6,853
Hi All,

I'm Fanoble, one of the HiBy's principals. As you may know, Joe Bloggs has resigned from our company some days ago. I am very grateful for his previous work here and I am sorry that we have not responded in time these few days. I will take over some of Joe Bloggs' work and try my best to solve your problems and listen to your suggestions. You can also contact our service team by email at service@hiby.com, thank you!

Regards
Fanoble

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:24 AM Post #4,433 of 6,853
Update to 1.4 doesn't work.

I tried OTA several times and finally today it downloaded, but then gave a v_v file error. I checked the SD card and the file was 0 bytes. Checked and restored the SD card in Windows, removed the empty file.
Tried OTA update again, same error.

I also tried the links provided earlier, including the downloaded Chinese version, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

BTW I updated earlier, both OTA and via download to the SD card, and it worked fine.

I've struggled as well, OTA and download from the computer didn't work (server error).
I finally used my iPad to open the link posted above and it downloaded the file, saved it, transferred to SD and update worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back