1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The HiBy R3; The New "Little Brother" to the R6!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by CactusPete23, Feb 14, 2018.
First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef
    Well if you received a DHL tracking # I would assume DHL will deliver. I just think it’s weird I got mine delivered by fed ex.

2. briantf
    I expect DHL will deliver it also. I just mention I haven't received anything from DHL because I remember some people saying they had a text from DHL with tracking info. It could be that they're signed up for package notifications from DHL and I'm not though.

3. Notrix
    @abitdeef did you originally order the leather case?

4. abitdeef

No sir, I’m just using the clear clip on case which is fine by me.

5. Notrix
    I wonder if that is the difference, then. Seems like those of us who ordered the leather case are the ones still waiting.

willy.4 likes this.
  6. abitdeef

You guys shouldn’t be, hiby is supposed to send your R3s first then the cases later.

7. briantf
    I ordered the leather case as well and am still waiting. As much as they say it shouldn't matter it's definitely starting to seem like that's what the delay is.

8. mitsu763
    I did NOT order the leather case. Backer #3xx and all I’ve received is a tracking number via DHL on 19 June.

9. Notrix
    Here is a message from a while ago (June 5th) about the shipping of the leather cases. The black devices without leather cases were already shipping when HiBy issued the comments above. Since it's now the end of June and there hasn't been a shipping update in 10 days, I wouldn't be surprised if my device arrives with the leather case in the box.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  10. Brian Martin
    Will this do it? I appreciate your response
    Samsung 128.jpg

11. Franatic
    It's a shame. They have created a total fiasco by giving out false information about shipping. We can make conjectures about what is really going on, but Hiby's silence here is telling me they are not ready to tell the truth. I'm a patient person but don't like being lied to. They have ruined their credibility.
    One thing for sure: A shipping label created does not need an actual unit. They created shipping labels but never delivered units to DHL. Blaming anonymous "shipping agencv" that has not been identified -too convenient, I don't believe that.
    Backer#97 / Shipping label from DHL on 6/20 / grey / leather case / USA.............nothing since
    It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. I'm happy for those who got units. For those who haven't, hang in there. Eventually they will get them out. Will they recover their credibility, we'll see. They have to do better than how they've handled it so far.

Snoopy112, ticoss and willy.4 like this.
  12. rickrobb
    I only hope this was the last kickstarter they ever do. Black w/leather still waiting......

13. poprivet
    The exact one I bought. I'm sure others will be fine, but found that at a good price.

Brian Martin likes this.
  14. goody
    Ha i bet you were so disappointed with that ..i hate when i buy new gear it does not work

15. Brian Martin
    Mucho gracias

First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last