1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The HiBy R3; The New Double Dac R3 PRO on Sale Now !!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by CactusPete23, Feb 14, 2018.
First

Back
384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393
395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404
Next

Last
  1. Nayparm
    HiBy R3Pro

This cute little King Kong is finally here!

[​IMG]

In the name of Pro, what improvements are there?
    Below, please come to the new Xiaojinang HiBy R3Pro

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HiBy R3Pro

Will be online for pre-sale in mid-October

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. peyote
    Hi Snoppy112 I have the same exact problem with my R3, I have red model produced in May 2019, bar version. With custom 3.2 there are no problem but with custom FW3.3 if WiFi is open or if you open it after couple of seconds device is restarting itself. When WiFI is off that never happened but also after I saw this fault I didn't use firmware more maybe there are some other problems also.
    Thank you very much for the all the effort on the custom FW.

3. Snoopy112
    Yep, I'm trying to find out why this is happening... Changes in 3.2 and in 3.3 are absolutely the same.

4. rjerwa
    Thank you Joe Bloggs.
    Listen, I cannot say anything negative in regards to you, you’ve been very attentive and informative. Hiby Service has been extremely polite and prompt.

I really do own part of this myself. A false level of expectation and a short level of tolerance on my end.
    Do I think the R3 is well made and well presented in fit and finish? Yes absolutely.
    The albeit brief sound experience was very good.

I need to look deeper at this market and decide where I fit. Do I rightfully expect 10 pounds of features in 5 pound packaging?

Hell, maybe the R3 Pro is worth a look at.....

Thanks again for your input and sincerity .

Joe Bloggs likes this.
  5. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    Thank you for the high praise... I feel like it's a bit more than I deserve after I missed your call for help when you couldn't pm me :sweat_smile:

6. Snoopy112
    It seems I found and fixed the cause of the reboots after wi-fi is turning on. Who use custom FW, please update the software using the link below in my signature or this link.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    MRobi, rlw6534 and Mouseman like this.
  7. zerohalo
    This version fixed it for me! Thank you!

8. justnmi
    Thanks Snoopy112, the update works great!

9. mikp
    i see you have updated the 3.1 firmware, any new in it than the old one?

10. Snoopy112
    4 months ago, yes... I don’t remember, the last change is the autoplay function after turning R3 on.

11. Krassi
    Hi!
    I also got me the R3 as a nice mobile flac player with skip and fast forward on physical buttons
    The only downside is the muddy sound it get from it ... well that was a problem compared to khadas/atom or pdv2

Got the E1DA 9038s yesterday and took me a while to figure out what usb mode i must set (there is no manual for the OS.. this is really not cool that you have to find it out yourself).
    But works and also can draw power from the R3.

i am super happy now because the sound is now crisp and crystal clear.
    i love the simple and fast interface thats free from android..

so 9038s v2 is an amazing combo for this.
    seeya daniel

alvinlim2010 likes this.
  12. mikp
    ok, thanks. 3.1 was the last one before they messed up the bt.

13. darkpeter
    Hi, From where come this information?

Some new features on the OS?

Pierre

14. Nayparm
  15. Nolbert0
    @Joe Bloggs could you kindly tell us a bit more on the upcoming R3 Pro for the benefit of us that don't speak/read chinese? I've just switched to opera and can't find the translate feature.

First

Back
384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393
395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404
Next

Last