The headband color on Sennheiser HD580?
Nov 12, 2002 at 9:10 AM Post #3 of 14
hey sapphiremodena, you also live in Vancouver?
I'm in Coquitlam

Wut setup do you have? I'm planning on purchasing the HD580 pretty soon.

Nov 12, 2002 at 11:02 AM Post #4 of 14
The actual cans are a graphite grey color.

Nov 12, 2002 at 3:35 PM Post #6 of 14
Thanks for the help everyone
smily_headphones1.gif

I guess I'll order one from JandR.com. (cheaper)

By the way, it sucks that the senn. rebate only valid in US. But well, the price I'm paying is still cheaper than any local store sells.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 11:22 PM Post #8 of 14
nevermorez,

You mentioned a Sennheiser rebate that is only valid in the US. Is it a CURRENT rebate? Does it apply to HD-580s? (EDIT [note to self]: Well, DUH, of COURSE IT APPLIES to '580s -- that's what he's buying Mike!) Where did you hear about this rebate?

Thanks!
Mike

Nov 13, 2002 at 2:05 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Kintoun
Not sure if your willing to wait for stock, but...

Unfortunately, they don't ship internationally.
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2002 at 2:09 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Infinite5ths
You mentioned a Sennheiser rebate that is only valid in the US. Is it a CURRENT rebate? Does it apply to HD-580s? (EDIT [note to self]: Well, DUH, of COURSE IT APPLIES to '580s -- that's what he's buying Mike!) Where did you hear about this rebate?

Here is a link. Check it out.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.jandr.com/images/pdf/reba...1_20021231.pdf

Nov 13, 2002 at 2:14 AM Post #11 of 14
I was under the impression that newegg wasn't going to be getting more stock. Someone had said the 580 is discontinued? It's the first I've heard of it, is this true? I would call neweggm and see what they say. Though, if they won't ship to you, that's pretty much that...

Nov 13, 2002 at 3:22 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by nevermorez
hey sapphiremodena, you also live in Vancouver?
I'm in Coquitlam

Wut setup do you have? I'm planning on purchasing the HD580 pretty soon.

Yup, I live in Vancouver. Coquitlam, eh? Nice. The home of Matthew Good.
smily_headphones1.gif

Where are you planning on purchasing your HD580's from, is it Jan Meier? 'Cause his prices are pretty decent. I might get some HD580/600's in the next 4 or so months, possibly from Jan... who knows, I change my mind a lot.
biggrin.gif

At the moment, I have a Panasonic SL-CT570 portable cd player, with some Sennheiser MX-400's. I also have some broken JVC clip-on's and a pair of broken Sony EX70's. I'm making a headphone amp, which should be finished soon, and I'm hoping to get a new CD/DVD player and set of nice headphones within the first quarter of 2003. Let's hope it all goes through as planned.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2002 at 7:34 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by sapphiremodena
Yup, I live in Vancouver. Coquitlam, eh? Nice. The home of Matthew Good.

Yep, they also graduated from the same high school as me (Centennial High). But they went to SFU after. (I'm in UBC)
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by sapphiremodena
Where are you planning on purchasing your HD580's from, is it Jan Meier? 'Cause his prices are pretty decent. I might get some HD580/600's in the next 4 or so months, possibly from Jan... who knows, I change my mind a lot.

I just ordered a pair of HD580 from etronics.com and paid about $310 CAD for it.
frown.gif
I think it's $158.95 USD
I know it's not a cheapest deal, but the price is pretty reasonable though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back