1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by macedonianhero, Oct 22, 2012.
First

Back
229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238
240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249
Next

Last
  1. Rem0o
    Balanced was made for long cable runs, so I wouldn't worry about a "small" 15 foot run. [​IMG]

2. GloryUprising
    You may also want to check out blue jeans cable.

3. ogodei

15ft balanced cable = no problem.

Accept that it gets tangled in every thing in your room [​IMG]

4. AppleheadMay
    Ordered a red one, I'm still in for the next batch. [​IMG]

5. justin w. Contributor
    just wanted to update everyone and mention that the current batch has been completely shipped, with the exception of 2 amps that are waiting for payment. i will hold those for a few more weeks and if not paid for i will contact the next people who are in line 

assembly has started on the next batch which will be for all pending and future orders

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
  6. GloryUprising

Any chance on ordering red panels; is it something anyone can swap out with zero soldering ability (I can however find my way around a screw driver).

7. icebear

[1] The 2 pending payment amps aren't by any chance 230V versions, black, DACT or at least one of them [​IMG] ?
    [2]  getting somewhere [​IMG]

8. cooperpwc
    Much thanks for the replies, guys. It seems that the longer cable length would not be an issue.

9. johangrb
    Mine arrived today - almost 14 months in the making! Totally worth it (with my balanced HD800s). 

Highly recommended (if you have the patience).[​IMG] 

10. AppleheadMay

An amp that took 14 months work to make for only 3K, you do realise what a bargain that is I hope! [​IMG]

I'm glad I got in for the current batch. 4-6 months sounds fine to me. And I set the pic of the red combo as a wallpaper. [​IMG] 

11. filuS
    Regrettably, I emailed Justin 2 weeks ago to cancel my order (from end of March this year) - still waiting for his response, hopefully he will find a time to reply some time soon. I really appreciate his work, but at this moment I can't spend that much at one time. I am moving to another country and since I don't know how my expenses will look like in there, I need to build up some financial buffer to cover my living rather than spending on audio gear. I might order GS-X some time in future again, once I stabilize my life at new place, but for now I am going to enjoy only what I currently. Well - it's not like I don't have much to enjoy - Svetlana 2 is top-notch amp with my W3000ANV (which I bought from a AppleheadMay :wink: ).

12. AppleheadMay

Good to hear one of my W3000s found some TLC!  :)
    If you ever get tired of it though, gimme a yell and I'll buy it straight back from you.
    Good luck with the move and I hope you will enjoy the place where you are going to live!

13. cooperpwc
    Music has officially colonised my entire desk. But with the Final Audio Lab 1 in house, hum just had to go.

WP_20140816_23_10_29_Pro_aj.jpg

A low table under the amp is indeed the ultimate solution. To fit a proper balanced DAC in, I will have to do that anyway.

14. Jazz59
    230 Volts, silver, DACT for me. I'm ready for the payment. [​IMG]

Jazz59 [​IMG]

15. AppleheadMay

They do look shiny in black as well I must say.

First

Back
229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238
240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249
Next

Last