The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Sep 4, 2019 at 7:49 AM Post #10,966 of 12,963
Since i own 20 headphones which are mid fi like the hd650 oppo pm3 etc,

Yes since i own that much the only thing that wow'ed me about the nuraphones is the bass,

It is a sub bass that thumps and like a sub woofer which moves air out of my lung these do the same.

Yes wowed by the bass and only the bass if you research these i believe other people was wowed by the bass also.

These cans have ample bass that goes as deep as sub bass, it has nice sub bass and only recommend them to bass heads only.

I believe these to be quite a gem, the nura phones that is, give these a listen!

Also i am quite addicted to them.

It is hard for me to be wowed by such a headphone or any headphone but wow seriously if you listen to a music track that is to test a sub woofer you will know.

The bass was very powerful with the way i heard it, which is bass quantity.

I was like oh s*** and i had to turn the music off because there was alot of bass which was knocking out alot of air out of my lung which is why i turned the music off.

I literally jumped at how much bass i had in my ear.

Dan.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #10,967 of 12,963
Sep 4, 2019 at 8:18 AM Post #10,968 of 12,963
Bro, this awesome.
I just read up on it.
You can just send it back any time during your subscription.
OK, I'll try em out for 14 quid when I get back from holiday next week!

Good call, i really look forward to what you think about them.

The bass response will not disappoint you, remember download the nura app for your smart phone and also connect the headphones via bluetooth and then once that is done you have to start it from the app to test your hearing and then once done, set the immersion to 50% then close the app.

Your personal hearing profile is stored and saved on the headphone so if you plug them into your pc via the usb cable it will use that saved profile on the pc.

You may find them uncomfortable but they really do sound good.

Dan.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 8:37 AM Post #10,969 of 12,963
Regarding the bass of the nura phones,

On some tracks the bass can be a bit excessive while on other songs it sound spot on, regarding the 50% immersion setting but yea if you want whatever bass play with the immersion setting.

I only recommend 40-50% with the immersion, 40% makes the bass fall more in line with the rest of the frequency spectrum but 50% is for bass heads because it really opens up the bass to it's full potential and not overdone.

The bass will get to you when you have these on loud especially at 50% immersion.

Anyways i am confident you will like the bass these headphones pump out, anyways no need for a bass booster or manual tuning of the EQ, because these headphones adapt to the way you hear sound and does a nice job of it so no need for an EQ and as for bass boost well that is the immersion setting.

Anyways i look forward as to what you think about the nura phones @Purplezorz

If you give these a thumbs up for the bass it will encourage more people to try and test these headphones out.

Don't be put off by me calling the immersion setting as a bass booster because it is not the sort of bass booster that you know because if you have the immersion setting at 0% you will have no bass really so it is a type of bass booster.

Dan.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #10,970 of 12,963
Don't get me wrong but the bass of the nuraphone is crazy or insane when the music track calls for it.

It will make you jump, anyways there will be people out there to agree with me about the bass and because of that it is one of the best bass head cans out there when compared to other cans period.

Would love people to experience the insane bass.

Am done ranting about the nuraphone.

If your a person who wants a balanced sound and you don't want anything to get in the way of the highs mids and lows then it has to be this setting below regarding immersion setting.

69734531_10157528091282375_6833188278108160000_o.jpg

If you increase the immersion higher than this you will notice it sacrifices sound quality and sounds less clear, this setting is the 40% i am on about.

At this setting 40 % it sounds more fluid and less distortion i think.

Dan.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #10,972 of 12,963
@lltfdaniel

Please stop spamming this thread with that crap headphones..thanks

And even if you do post about it, you gotta stop posting a bunch of stop and go posts saying the same thing. Saying it once is quite enough.

Sep 4, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #10,973 of 12,963
Alright fair enough folks, we're all entitled to our own opinion.

They are indeed crap whilst i am being sarcastic, they definitely at the very least hold their own.

Every thing surrounding this headphone must be crap, even all the praise must be crap.

Despite the band wagon i do like the way these sound.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #10,974 of 12,963
Alright fair enough folks, we're all entitled to our own opinion.

They are indeed crap whilst i am being sarcastic, they definitely at the very least hold their own.

Every thing surrounding this headphone must be crap, even all the praise must be crap.

Despite the band wagon i do like the way these sound.

You were just displaying crap thread etiquette. Your opinion is valid, no one is saying it isn't, only expressing their own; just don't double, triple and definitely don't quadruple post. If you're the last poster and you have something to add, edit your existing post. I didn't say anything cos it's not like I'm a mod lol.

Sep 4, 2019 at 5:25 PM Post #10,975 of 12,963
You were just displaying crap thread etiquette. Your opinion is valid, no one is saying it isn't, only expressing their own; just don't double, triple and definitely don't quadruple post. If you're the last poster and you have something to add, edit your existing post. I didn't say anything cos it's not like I'm a mod lol.

Well I hope you try them out, no?

I know you said nothing, wasn't talking to you.

If you give these a listen it will justify my crap posts.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #10,976 of 12,963
"Well I hope you try them out, no?

I know you said nothing, wasn't talking to you.

If you give these a listen it will justify my crap posts."

Vs

"Well I hope you try them out, no? I know you said nothing, wasn't talking to you. If you give these a listen it will justify my crap posts."

Can you see the difference @lltfdaniel?

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #10,979 of 12,963
@lltfdaniel

Please stop spamming this thread with that crappy headphones..thanks
I'd like to see an updated basshead list with newer, more readily available models (if there are any). Most of the ones in the OP are only available used, assuming one is lucky enough to find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back