The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
May 26, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #7,022 of 12,970
  hi :)
Best songs for test sub-bass (BoOoOoOoOoOoOoM) :D ?

London Bridge - Fergie (My favorite. Absolutely insane sub-bass. Makes my SZ2000 go nuts).
The Building Is On Fire - Lewis (May destroy some subs).
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (The original talking intro go lower than 20 Hz and is just a very good tester overall, IMO).
Basshead - Bassnectar (Nice rumble).
Hello Kitty - Avril Lavigne (Crazy sub-bass).
Turn Down For What - Lil John (This one can destroy subs, for sure).
On My Level - Wiz Khalifa (Needs no introduction).

I like those. Sub-bass fest!

May 27, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #7,024 of 12,970
  London Bridge - Fergie (My favorite. Absolutely insane sub-bass. Makes my SZ2000 go nuts).
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (The original talking intro go lower than 20 Hz and is just a very good tester overall, IMO).

If you like sub-bass try that one for earthshaking feeling loool : Come get her - Ty Dolla Sign
The wiz khalifa is great but IMO can't fully show if the headphones can go very low in the frequencies

May 27, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #7,025 of 12,970

No love for Lil Wayne - A Milli ?

May 28, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #7,028 of 12,970

Wrong thread
wink.gif

May 28, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #7,030 of 12,970
  If you like sub-bass try that one for earthshaking feeling loool : Come get her - Ty Dolla Sign
The wiz khalifa is great but IMO can't fully show if the headphones can go very low in the frequencies

Felt a little woozy after that song, LOL!
What are your headphones? Thanks for the suggestion though, I've enjoyed it! This one will be my test track from now on

May 29, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #7,031 of 12,970
I am quite surprised about the 'bass test songs' or examples posted here. I find most of them either boring or even distracting, and not to be good demo material. Unfortunately I can not give links to most of my preferred stuff as links not exist, at least not legally. But here are three examples to give the list of songs posted some more variety:

Talay Riley - Stay a while. Bass, drums, guitar, vocals and a hynotic groove. More than enough for fat low bass:
https://soundcloud.com/talayrileynow/stay-a-while

SD & Mcevoy - Pressure. Artists and producers must have been on dope. Extreme bass line at the lowest octave combined with a hallucinating R&B and Hip-Hop mixture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQXbTG1Kwo

Rob Write - Cruisin. Nice and smooth R&B, not to say Pop song, with clear sound but no piercing treble, and a fat bass bottom. Very comfortable to listen to at higher volumes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeV-pcuBP3M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back