The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Oct 14, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #10,607 of 12,962
I've ordered those urbanfun cans straight after the video. These sound like my kind of cans

You will love them.

Built this thread with help and sadly this thread has deteriorated into a sad gag of do nothings.

I know this set
I knew this set for a long time
They also...

Thanks everybody, they might actually make the list. Thanks for sharing you finds and links.

Gonna ignore 4 of ya'll ( ya got company with 188 others) and get started on opdating this list.

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #10,608 of 12,962
You will love them.

Built this thread with help and sadly this thread has deteriorated into a sad gag of do nothings.

I know this set
I knew this set for a long time
They also...

Thanks everybody, they might actually make the list. Thanks for sharing you finds and links.

Gonna ignore 4 of ya'll ( ya got company with 188 others) and get started on opdating this list.

Will there be a paper vid? I'd be looking forward to that.

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:29 PM Post #10,610 of 12,962
Your icon is a watermark on all my vids now bro. Thankz :)

Yeah I need firmer pads for that so before christmas. They eat a Cayin C5 full pot, high gain, bass boost on and a +12 EQ at 60Hz. They should be able do shake the pulp

You wanna buy a used Vorzuge Vorzamp Duo? It is magical with that headphone. I’ve had one on sale since I got the Vorzuge Vorzamp Duo II. Trade?

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #10,612 of 12,962
Your icon is a watermark on all my vids now bro. Thankz :)

Yeah I need firmer pads for that so before christmas. They eat a Cayin C5 full pot, high gain, bass boost on and a +12 EQ at 60Hz. They should be able do shake the pulp

I've been watching the vids, I dug that it was what you used for a watermark. :metal:

I'm excited to see anything recent possibly make the list. I've thought about making a paper vid for my Monoprice M1060 planars. I tried paper in them the other day and even though they are open back, they made the paper dance, lol.

Oct 15, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #10,617 of 12,962
Interesting question, as I have the HP3’s. I’ve never heard the Kascades though. The Klipsch pound hard though. I think they are right there with TH900’s. Would love to hear the Campfires.

That’s awesome. HP-3 is currently at the top of my list for a THX00 upgrade. The cascade sure looks promising though, with all the reviewers claiming “too much bass” .

Oct 15, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #10,618 of 12,962

It's the re-branded RBH set that I missed out on
Kept lookin
BAM!!

Bro !! So he has decided to go for them !! I'm glad you're liking it and you've confirmed that it's the RBH rebranded. I saw them some time ago on Aliexpress when I was looking for the RBH-P2 and although aesthetically they were very similar, I had the doubt about whether they had the same technology applied (beryllium coating).

I also considered the bluetooth version but, they could not be sent to my country. Someone said that the RBH had a little more bass than this one. Here the link for those who are interested:

https://www.amazon.com/Beryllium-well-balanced-fatigue-free-high-speed-propagation/dp/B071HXD5RV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539618525&sr=8-1&keywords=M+&+O+electronics

Buy insured !!

Oct 15, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #10,619 of 12,962
Interesting headphone. Weird, it’s being passed around from brand to brand like a girl at a frat party, (distasteful, I know). Is it a headphone looking for a permanent home? I heard the Bluetooth version at CanJam. It’s definitely the RBH sound/Urbafun/MO. I thought about buying one for the Bluetooth. It even has aptx. The Urban fun’s definitely have better pads based on the video. RBH sound pads aren’t as nice. I think this headphone is improving with every jump from one brand to the next. The guy at the MO booth at CanJam mentioned the driver of the MO was refined a bit from the RBH sound. Now it looks like the pads were too in the Urbanfun. That name though??!?!

Oct 16, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #10,620 of 12,962
That’s awesome. HP-3 is currently at the top of my list for a THX00 upgrade. The cascade sure looks promising though, with all the reviewers claiming “too much bass” .

I heard both at CanJam London this year. If you just want midbass slam (which is going to be 100hz+), I remember the Cascades having the most violent kick out of everything at the show (All the Beyers, new LCD 2s, Fostex flagships, Focal flagships etc).
The Klipsch is a much better overall sounding headphone though, it's like the Fidelio X2 on crack. More bass, more highs, more clarity, more size, more everything!
I think on bass quantity alone, the Cascades will take it. But I feel like it doesn't really justify the BNIB price. Might as well get some V-Modas unless you really like the brand/style/sound sig.
But the Klipsch is on my future to get list because it's just so "kick ass turn everything the fxc up and rock out" for an open can. Price is already sub £1000 and I'm in no rush >=D

I've got the TR-X00 Purplehearts as well and honestly I just want someone to put TH-900 drivers in them one day as opposed to upgrading to a totally new can. I remember the 900s sounding superior to the 610s in every way at the show, not 2x the asking price as good - but it's more the painstaking process of building the 900s that drives the price up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back