The GS-1 Thread
Nov 7, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #197 of 542

Quote:
What is the procedure for requesting a paypal refund? Is it all done by email? Are there any phone calls or paper-letters involved to or from paypal?
Thanks.

Had enough? When did you first order yours?

Nov 8, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #198 of 542
The procedure is simple - log on to Paypal, click on My Account, Resolution Center and click on Dispute a Transaction. They don't call or mail letters - everything is by email. However if it is over three months they simply refuse to accept your complaint - this is what happened to me. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer in any case and tell them you want to initiate a "charge back". They are usually more helpful than Paypal. Once the bank initiates a chargeback Paypal will respond to you asking for more details.

The most important thing to remember is that you only have 90 days (or less) to dispute a charge. After that you are at the mercy of Paypal or your bank/credit card issuer.

To update my story, Paypal sent an email to the seller (Justin) on October 9th and apparently they didn't get a response from him either. The saga continues...

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #200 of 542
Great to hear!
Thanks for the update, Justin.
Can't wait to get my GS-1!

Lanny

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #202 of 542
Hey Justin,

Are you finished with the GS-1's yet?
Have they started shipping out yet?
Thanks,

Lanny

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM Post #207 of 542
Hey Justin,
Any idea at all when the GS-1's might start shipping out?
Thanks.
Lanny

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #208 of 542
Heh, I remember a few months ago I sold my gs-1 for a pretty good price, I had it listed for several weeks with no biters and eventually sold it for even lower of a price.

Where were you guys???

Dec 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #209 of 542
I got the tracking number for my GS-1 :) and I ordered it almost excactly 8 weeks ago and he shipped it within that time so I will be waiting its on its way. Should be here 4-7 days I hope.

Dec 9, 2010 at 5:17 AM Post #210 of 542

Quote:
I got the tracking number for my GS-1 :) and I ordered it almost excactly 8 weeks ago and he shipped it within that time so I will be waiting its on its way. Should be here 4-7 days I hope.

I don't understand why mine hasn't shipped then...I ordered mine on September 12th.
This whole siuation is becoming a bunch of BS to me, and im sick of it!
Lanny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back