The grass is greener on the other side
May 31, 2015 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
It's interesting how sometimes in life the grass is greener on the other side or at least it may be our perception. It can be anything. Maybe a single person will see a married person and envy him or vice versa with the married person seeing the single guy.

Or it could be the student stuck in school wishing to be out while the worker looking at the students wishing that he was back in school and a teenager again.

A person living in a beautiful valley but wants to move to New York City and be where the fun action is and reach his dreams while I have seen cases of New Yorkers wanting to move to away to a distant beautiful valley and live the beautiful simple life.

Sometimes we look at other people and be a little envious and perhaps that person will look at another one and also be a little envious as well.

I'm not saying that it's always like this but I think at times, it can happen. The grass may actually be greener on the other side  and maybe  in other cases, it may not be so green as we thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back