The Free Shipping Worldwide IEM tip guy on eBay?
Jul 11, 2008 at 10:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Nuwidol

1000+ Head-Fier
I get all my IEM tips from the guy on eBay with the big yellow picture that says "free worldwide shipping"

I just got an email from eBay saying the tips I ordered don't need paying for because the seller broke eBay rules. It doesn't say anything about the seller being banned but I can't find any of his stuff on there any more & the old tips I've bought from him are no longer in my history.

This was by far the cheapest place to get tips from. If he's gone I'm gonne have to spend just over double on tips from now on.

Anyone have any info on where else to get them or what happened to him?

Jul 11, 2008 at 11:07 PM Post #3 of 11
Can't remember it sorry. All the old transactions are gone from My eBay

Anyone who has used him will recognise the yellow free shipping picture. I think he also dealt with Etymotic IEMs, there was always a link to other listings featuring ER-6 & ER-4

Jul 11, 2008 at 11:13 PM Post #4 of 11
I assume you mean iDealSound?
That's a shame -I used to buy my tips, cables etc from him...lots of discussion about bad feedback/lousy CS, but I never had a problem so I can only speak as I find.

Jul 12, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #7 of 11
same here, bought my Ultimate ears tips for the Mylarone X3 from them, and now i picked up a set of E2c clearflex tips for the Ultimate ears Triple.fi 10 pros,

they even offered to send a new set of tips when the first set didnt arrive after a 4 week period,

Jul 12, 2008 at 12:36 AM Post #8 of 11
I'd imagine the eBay user iDealsound or their sister website discountheadphones.com has a lot of PayPal claims.

We have a local e-tailer which sells stuff for about twice their cost too.

Jul 12, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #9 of 11
Communication was never good with them, but even if it was 2 months late (yeah, that happened to me and a few others) he resolved the issue. Issued me a refund, and a week later filters showed up in the mail anyways.

Jul 12, 2008 at 5:21 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd imagine the eBay user iDealsound or their sister website discountheadphones.com has a lot of PayPal claims.

We have a local e-tailer which sells stuff for about twice their cost too.

Yep, still available at discountheadphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back