The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Dec 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #31 of 6,671
cant these even beat the UM miracle? :p i doubt that.

Dec 20, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #32 of 6,671
Yes they can I have tested both.

Dec 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #34 of 6,671
cant these even beat the UM miracle? :p i doubt that.

Tried both, with the Iqube I prefer the Miracle for their extended highs and I'm not that much of a basshead. Yet the friend who owns the Miracle prefers the TG334, saying its mid is way more engaging than the Miracle so I guess it comes down to personal listening preference in the end.

Dec 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #35 of 6,671
Quote:

Tried both, with the Iqube I prefer the Miracle for their extended highs and I'm not that much of a basshead. Yet the friend who owns the Miracle prefers the TG334, saying its mid is way more engaging than the Miracle so I guess it comes down to personal listening preference in the end.

Always a tough call.

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #36 of 6,671
My dream ciem fit ear MH 335 D2 just arrived this evening

I am very happy that today two japanish come to my house

First guest is fit ear MH 335 MD

Second guest is go dap x with op amp upgrade LME 49860

I love these combo to feat my iphone 4 s

Sound excellent

I will write more impression later on

Jan 11, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #37 of 6,671
The first time i heard fit ear MH 335 DW miid year 2012 .
From that Time MH 335 DW is always my dream ciem.
I am very Happy to get my MH 335 DW yesterday

My second impression is like my 1st impression Last year

Source: iPhone 4 s
Dac : cyberlab Class - dB and Class solo
Dac amp : Go dap x With Upgrade op amp LME 49860
Amp : rsa intruder and RS 71 B Upgrade version from Ray
Alo Rx 3 B and tralucent audio T 1
Cable : USB to Lod ventura Craft 7N
Mini to mini DIY Silver solid core 8 braid
Mini USB B to Lod 30 Pin Moon audio Silver dragon v1
Balance to balance rsa Alo audio Copper sxc

High :
Without amp / direct to iphone Sound to Warm Site, my fit ear 334 is brighter.
With amp high sound diffferent open extended and very Clear and clean High .it is better Than 334

Mid :
Without amp / direct to iPhone sound natural and neutral midrange
With amp midrange sound so sweet , Clear and more presentation
And sound more Clear Than Without amp

Bass :
Without amp / direct iPhone bass sound to big sonetime feel to much bass
With amp like my Amps above , the bass quality i Ever heard from iem
In term of detail , impact and Speed

Separation :
Is better With amp , They open Up the separation from MH 335 MD AS well
You can hear the position from each instrument very Clear and can feel the position too.

Soundstage:
One of the best 3 D soundstage from iem like my tralucent 1+2 .
MH 335 DW has better In tall .

Conculsion :
For direct iPhone 334 is more Easy to drive
MH 335 DW is also Good for direct but With Synergy amp sound
Excelent .
Now is my best iem i own

This is my personal impression

Jan 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #41 of 6,671
Quote:
Will be getting impressions done at FitEar sometime soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Me too ^^

Jan 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #42 of 6,671
Hello guys I just tested the 335 at Jaben in HK. It is a demo version, but I already liked them a lot. I will post pics and very preliminary impressions tomorrow when I get back home. The good news is that you can order them from Jaben. The guys in HK offer great service and speak English. Told me it takes four weeks once they get your impressions

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #43 of 6,671
Hi guys, Like a promised, a few pics of the Fitear MH335DW. From what I have heard (15mn, of listening with my DX100), I would say that they sound great. They seem to sound better than the 334, but with such a short time for comparison, I could not detail why. In terms of sound signature, they are very detailed without being too analytical, with nice soundstage, but the main thing in my opinion is that they are very dynamic, nice and and tight bass with a lot of speed. These impressions have to be taken for what they are: very preliminary impressions. I only had 15mn and it was a demo version. The other thing I was impressed with is the build quality. Very solid feel, perfectly crafted. If you look at the pictures, you can see the huge bass drivers. I am not sure that means anything, but the two bass drivers are larger than the 4 bass drivers of the JH16. Me likey, me wantey.

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #44 of 6,671
I was doing some side-by-side comparison between the 1+2, MH335DW, and Monet yesterday at the Fujiya store. Was there for maybe around 30 mins? I've not had my 334s for about 3 weeks but I owned it for about 8-9 months. I'd say that the MH335DW actually has a slightly higher and smoother treble extension and an overall less warm presentation. That's not to say they're cold but comparatively to the 334's, the MH335DWs tries to move the FitEar signature back to a somewhat closer towards the balanced signature. The Monet on the other hand shifts even further (but not to my liking to be honest).

As with you, spending only 30 mins with universal tips, rushing through various genre, etc. doesn't really give the IEM and the ears to settle in for a true proper impression though.

I think I've set my mind on getting the MH335DW despite it being customs (I asked if FitEar could attempt a universal tip but it looks like the answer is no). However I'm probably going to wait till the Fujiya Portable Show in Feb, where I can do my impressions and customs at a discount - no idea how much the discount will be though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back