The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jun 17, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #3,348 of 6,670
Just wondering does any of the current MH335DW owners feel about losing the exclusiveness?

I don't know about you, but I don't have Fitear customs made because they are exclusive but because they are great at conveying the joy of music... Let's not lose sight of that. :)

Jun 17, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #3,349 of 6,670
It be great if everyone thinks that way. But following standard exclusive goods logic, there is always gonna be some weight in being exclusive aside product quality.

I must say it is still a bold move from Fitear and I am loving that they dare. Can't wait for Fitear being easily available worldwide.

Jun 17, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #3,350 of 6,670
I don't know about you, but I don't have Fitear customs made because they are exclusive but because they are great at conveying the joy of music... Let's not lose sight of that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hear Hear, pardon the pun. We welcome all and sundry. There is still exclusivity as you can't wear my customs, and how more exclusive can one get?

Jun 17, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #3,351 of 6,670
Hear Hear, pardon the pun. We welcome all and sundry. There is still exclusivity as you can't wear my customs, and how more exclusive can one get?

Indeed!

Jun 17, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #3,353 of 6,670
It be great if everyone thinks that way. But following standard exclusive goods logic, there is always gonna be some weight in being exclusive aside product quality.

I must say it is still a bold move from Fitear and I am loving that they dare. Can't wait for Fitear being easily available worldwide.

Doesn't matter.

Some will still take customs, over universals, any single day.

Besides, pretty sure the universal 335 will be tuned differently.

If anything, it'll provide customers with more variety & options.

Can't wait for FitEar to offer the SR mod to international customers.

Jun 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #3,358 of 6,670
Just wondering does any of the current MH335DW owners feel about losing the exclusiveness?

Makes no difference to me.
The only thing "exclusive" about my MH335DW is that it's made for my ears. I've had a lot of trouble with most universals I've tried, so that aspect alone is worth the "exclusitivity" to me. Other than that, I say the more the merrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back