The Fiio X5 Thread
Feb 8, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #4,292 of 19,652
I was wondering whether any of you had encountered any problems with the microSD cards in the X5. Kingston, Sandisk, Samsung cards should all be ok, no?

Feb 8, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #4,295 of 19,652
Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it :p

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Feb 8, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #4,296 of 19,652
  sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it
tongue.gif

@zzffnn Are you listening?  :wink:

Feb 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #4,299 of 19,652
  sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it
tongue.gif

You could ask a mod to do it, or they could give the thread to someone else it the thread starter is no longer active in the thread.

Feb 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #4,300 of 19,652
Shawn, those are my first pair of ciem Fitear C435 (maybe last pair also since ciem are so expensive).

Oh ok! Yeah i saw it paired with x5 in your signature but never heard of that model from ftg. May be very very few ordered those customs long before ftg entered universals.....just my guess though. btw whats that triple zeroes(000) next to c435?

TY chg.

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #4,301 of 19,652

Never had a problem with any microSD card: Samsung, SansDisc, Transcend. This Samsung has been very good so I bought a second one.

Ok thanks, the Samsung one was the one I wanted to get.
Good to know that the Heaven VI sounds good with the X5, I have a store here where you can demo the FADs, so I'll give them a spin.

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #4,303 of 19,652
@Fiio People: would it be possible to provide drivers for the windows surface rt platform? It's an ARM based processor.and you can't use 'normal' windows drivers with it.
The Surface tablet could use a good DAC.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back