The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jun 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #1,876 of 17,481
So.... Does the X3 allow one to store music by file structure and browse through it using the same file structure format? I have all my music organized into folders and I sort of want to keep the same hierarchy on the device.  

Jun 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #1,877 of 17,481
Yes it does. There's a file browser built in though you won't get gapless playback this way.
Quote:
So.... Does the X3 allow one to store music by file structure and browse through it using the same file structure format? I have all my music organized into folders and I sort of want to keep the same hierarchy on the device.  

Jun 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #1,880 of 17,481
For EU customers, audiogarden.fr has a nice price, usually it is more than 200 euros in here but they sell it for 190 euros. For the ones who are interested. Apparently it is preorder.

Why bother buying from those EU ripoffs? Just buy from eBay through sellers in China/HK for USD220

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #1,881 of 17,481
Early adopters should buy from authorized dealers....

.....just saying

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #1,882 of 17,481
Quote:
Why bother buying from those EU ripoffs? Just buy from eBay through sellers in China/HK for USD220

In case of you need guarentee service you can send it back to them again. Anyway it is not a place to discuss advantages/disadvantages of this, I was just trying to help to people who are looking for official FiiO sellers in Eu with guarentee service. Because of our VAT and all usually we pay quite a lot I was expecting something like 220 euros in here. 190 seems pretty acceptable. Your 200 $ + shipping + custom tax (if they check) will be more painful. I am not happy about our VAT, custom tax system either but sometimes it is better to use trusthworthy systems.

Jun 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #1,883 of 17,481
Quote:
Meta info is not displayed for Apple formats except sampling rate and sample size 
confused_face.gif

PLEASE FIX THIS FIRMWARE UPDATE

Jun 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #1,884 of 17,481
Quote:
For EU customers, audiogarden.fr has a nice price, usually it is more than 200 euros in here but they sell it for 190 euros. For the ones who are interested. Apparently it is preorder.

Very nice find! Not only is it 10 euro's cheaper than other EU websites; it is also free shipping (to France but also to the Netherlands) and ships in July instead of August.
Thats 254 USD including shipping and arrival within 48 hours.

Jun 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #1,885 of 17,481
Quote:
A question for X3 owners:
If you browse your music by artist, what comes up when you select a particular artist?
Does the player show all albums by that artist, and inside those the songs, or does it just show all the songs by that artist as a list?

Quote:
Mine lists out all the songs instead of album titles....

Oh man :frowning2: Maybe Fiio can add this as an option in a future update?
I love how my Creative player functions in this regard. After selecting the artist, you get a list of all of that artist's albums. If you press play button when highlighting the artist's name,
it plays all the songs in a alphabetical order, if an album if highlighted, it plays the album in correct order.

Jun 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #1,886 of 17,481
Hi guys, today I've got my Fiio X3. It's great music player and SQ is better than "maybe" all other players in this price but I need something even better (C4 or maybe later this year X5). It's new one from today and I would like to sell it. I've paid nearly 170 pounds and will sell by 150 + shipping price. Everything is brand new - overall great product.
If it's not a good place for that kind of ads then really sorry. If someone is interested please on priv.

Jun 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #1,887 of 17,481
Quote:
Hi guys, today I've got my Fiio X3. It's great music player and SQ is better than "maybe" all other players in this price but I need something even better (C4 or maybe later this year X5). It's new one from today and I would like to sell it. I've paid nearly 170 pounds and will sell by 150 + shipping price. Everything is brand new - overall great product.
If it's not a good place for that kind of ads then really sorry. If someone is interested please on priv.

You should create a For Sale post in this forum:
http://www.head-fi.org/f/6552/source-components-for-sale-trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back