The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jul 20, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #3,001 of 17,481
Quote:

For me, X3 is ahead for soundstage and separation... For clean, clarity and details C3 is ahead but not by very far

This is really great!

If Fiio can replace the stock AD8397 with AD8620 for the future production batch, I may consider to get X3 for myself because I had already used with clean & clear sound of C3.

We hope James (Fiio) can hears us. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #3,003 of 17,481
Quote:
This is really great!

If Fiio can replace the stock AD8397 with AD8620 for the future production batch, I may consider to get X3 for myself because I had already used with clean & clear sound of C3.

We hope James (Fiio) can hears us. 
biggrin.gif

'We' ?

No offence, but I think you're being a little insulting to James. He and his team are well aware of what ICs are available for the task, and they chose AD8397, which they have now put into production.

If you want X3 with different ICs, then you know ClieOS will help you to change it:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669830/fiio-x3-mod-ad8397-to-ad8620

Jul 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #3,004 of 17,481
Jul 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #3,005 of 17,481
'We' ?

No offence, but I think you're being a little insulting to James. He and his team are well aware of what ICs are available for the task, and they chose AD8397, which they have now put into production.

If you want X3 with different ICs, then you know ClieOS will help you to change it:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669830/fiio-x3-mod-ad8397-to-ad8620

I apologized if James feels so.
Anyway, this is just my view.
Don't be so serious about my request. :D

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #3,007 of 17,481
Quote:
Just curious, are you a teenager?
By the way, your 1st language is emocon?
Sorry no offence.
rolleyes.gif

Teenager? Far from it. 

Like Mython said, I thought that comment was disrespectful towards James and his team, and that's certainly not the first post of that type you've made. If the X3 isn't what you want, then go away and get something else. It's ridiculous to assume they would change a part in a DAP already in production because it doesn't suit your particular desires.

And if you don't approve of my emoticons, well......

Consider them my way of keeping things light-hearted and not degenerating into all-out unpleasantry. 
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #3,008 of 17,481
Teenager? Far from it. 

Like Mython said, I thought that comment was disrespectful towards James and his team, and that's certainly not the first post of that type you've made. If the X3 isn't what you want, then go away and get something else. It's ridiculous to assume they would change a part in a DAP already in production because it doesn't suit your particular desires.

Consider them my way of keeping things light-hearted and not degenerating into all-out unpleasantry. 
tongue.gif

I hope you don't hard feeling.:xf_eek:
But personally I feel this is a forum in public domain. Everyone has right to give opinion and view. There is no right or wrong opinion or view.
Anyway I apologized if your feeling was hurt.

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #3,009 of 17,481
Quote:
I hope you don't hard feeling.
redface.gif

But personally I feel this is a forum in public domain. Everyone has right to give opinion and view. There is no right or wrong opinion or view.
Anyway I apologized if your feeling was hurt.

Likewise, I hope you have no hard feelings....I just had to say what I thought. 
smile_phones.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #3,011 of 17,481
Sometimes on this forum people  can be quite rude, if you post something they dont like. This has happened on more  than one occasion to me. I have had a good few smart ass replys which I usually ignore i will possibly get a few now after this comment but most people are quite helpful and have been a great source of info.Like one member says there is no right or wrong its your opinion v others.
beyersmile.png

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #3,012 of 17,481
Quote:
Sometimes on this forum people  can be quite rude, if you post something they dont like. This has happened on more  than one occasion to me. I have had a good few smart ass replys which I usually ignore i will possibly get a few now after this comment but most people are quite helpful and have been a great source of info.Like one member says there is no right or wrong its your opinion v others.
beyersmile.png

Head fi has fan boys at a fanatical level unfortunately. 

I think some are very close to the fanatical Beliebers lol.

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #3,014 of 17,481
Quote:
Teenager? Far from it. 

tongue.gif

What about this:

Good old childhood 
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back