The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Feb 17, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #7,696 of 7,793
Guys, can someone please help me?

I recently bought a Fiio X1.

I made 4 folders on the X1, labeled Cd1, Cd2, Cd3 and Cd4.

I then copied some FLAC files into each folder.

But whats happening, is that on the X1 player, ALL the files show up in the Cd1 folder, none of them are in Cd2, Cd3 or Cd4.

Any idea whats going on here?  I've never seen this happen with another player.

Many thanks for any help,
retro

Feb 17, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #7,697 of 7,793
  Guys, can someone please help me?

I recently bought a Fiio X1.

I made 4 folders on the X1, labeled Cd1, Cd2, Cd3 and Cd4.

I then copied some FLAC files into each folder.

But whats happening, is that on the X1 player, ALL the files show up in the Cd1 folder, none of them are in Cd2, Cd3 or Cd4.

Any idea whats going on here?  I've never seen this happen with another player.

Many thanks for any help,
retro

You're using browsing by folder or browsing by something else ?

Feb 18, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #7,699 of 7,793
Dear ggeinec,

If you are using FW2.0, but the cursor jumps up and down still. It may be hardware issue with your X1.

Best regards

Thanks for your response. I was hoping not to hear that I have a hardware issue. I plan to reinstall FW 2.0. If that doesn't help I will roll back to FW 1.6 where the scroll wheel problem wasn't as bad. If that doesn't work I guess I will look for a new DAP. 
frown.gif

Feb 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #7,701 of 7,793
Purchased a used X1. It's dented and dinged to heck but still ticking like new. I put on the new firmware first thing and haven't had any issues. Top notch stuff.

Anyone have a recommendation for converting DSF to FLAC on Macs? I have Foobar on my PC but I'm using my MacBook mostly now.

Feb 22, 2017 at 2:45 AM Post #7,702 of 7,793
  Purchased a used X1. It's dented and dinged to heck but still ticking like new. I put on the new firmware first thing and haven't had any issues. Top notch stuff.

Anyone have a recommendation for converting DSF to FLAC on Macs? I have Foobar on my PC but I'm using my MacBook mostly now.

XLD is the best so far for Mac.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #7,704 of 7,793
Hi all

I have a FiiO x1 II 

I usually rip CDs and put it in both Flac and MP3 formats.

Some CDs has lower volume recording,any clue how I can increase the data's volume so that while playing,I dont have to physcially change the volume on my player when the songs comes up.

Like for my IPOD,I can edit and increase the levels.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #7,705 of 7,793
Hi all

I have a FiiO x1 II 

I usually rip CDs and put it in both Flac and MP3 formats.

Some CDs has lower volume recording,any clue how I can increase the data's volume so that while playing,I dont have to physcially change the volume on my player when the songs comes up.

Like for my IPOD,I can edit and increase the levels.

Foobar2k has automated replay gain support, you should be able to use replay gain to adjust the volume and enjoy music at similar levels for those tracks that are too soft. It should also let you decrease the volume for tracks that are too loud, but it is an automated process. You let replay gain scan an album then you apply it to the album. If I remember right, x1ii should havr support for RG.

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:20 AM Post #7,706 of 7,793
Foobar2k has automated replay gain support, you should be able to use replay gain to adjust the volume and enjoy music at similar levels for those tracks that are too soft. It should also let you decrease the volume for tracks that are too loud, but it is an automated process. You let replay gain scan an album then you apply it to the album. If I remember right, x1ii should havr support for RG.

@Dobrescu George

Hey possible for your to PM me on how this works ? I am lost.hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back