The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Nov 26, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #4,157 of 7,793

Because I'm never using iTunes and don't have iPod, what is best thing from iTunes? Is there any program similar like iTunes but free and compatible with DAP like FiiO (or ext. drive)?

The only good thing about itunes I can think of is that it has the music store connected to it, if you're into that sort of thing. Adding music to ipod is a huge PITA, and the main reason I sold mine away. It's beyond ridiculous that Apple doesn't allow using drag 'n drop.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #4,158 of 7,793

The only good thing about itunes I can think of is that it has the music store connected to it, if you're into that sort of thing. Adding music to ipod is a huge PITA, and the main reason I sold mine away. It's beyond ridiculous that Apple doesn't allow using drag 'n drop.

All you have to do is enable the option to "Manually manage music and videos" and it pretty much becomes drag and drop. 

Nov 26, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #4,162 of 7,793
Just got my x1 should I bother with the screen protector and case?

There may be a screen protector already applied. At least, that's how mine was. Either way, it's up to you whether you want one on or not. It'll protect from scratches and a bit of extra protection doesn't hurt.

The case is, again, up to you. For me, it's Winter here, so it's going to be snowy and wet. I don't want any liquid to get into the micro SD slot, so I put the case on to cover it up. Otherwise, I would use the X1 without the case.

Nov 26, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #4,163 of 7,793
Well it comes with both just not sure i like the feel of the silicon case that it comes with.  There is a few screen protectors in the box but i suck applying them and it's not too big of a deal if the screen gets scratched because it's only a music player

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #4,167 of 7,793
  is the x1's battery user upgradable?

No. You need a special screw driver to open the case, then know how to soldering (or at least how to swap over the connector) to replace the battery. It doesn't really has that much space inside anyway so even if you know how to replace it, it won't be much of an upgrade due to the limited room.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #4,169 of 7,793
Just want to share my X1 themes 
biggrin.gif

WARNING: this themes is little bright colored 
wink_face.gif

https://mega.co.nz/#!dVEyEKYT!p06Q-jeehYDPRvgBo4dpebBJzRaoDeRr43xrA5vW_yY

http://imgur.com/nkyibJ7,pIly2uM,J8k8rY8#1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back