The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
May 25, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #1,007 of 7,793
I feel so sorry for FiiO and the entire team! Really, I feel sorry for them! If you look at before FiiO announced their colorful FiiO X1, a lot of people here hated the original design and then when FiiO released the colorful choices, people want back the original design @.@ 

And indeed, a nice IEM bundle would be nice with the X1... I'd say Piston or something.

$100 for X1 + $30 memory cards=$130 if FiiO manage to get a IEM bundle for less than $150, it would be fantastic and nice intro to all new users. I will buy one. 

May 25, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #1,008 of 7,793
$100 for X1 + $30 memory cards=$130 if FiiO manage to get a IEM bundle for less than $150, it would be fantastic and nice intro to all new users. I will buy one. 

I think that just a bundle for $150 with some IEMs would be decent enough. I think that most of us already own a micro SD card.

Maybe one of the lower Astrotec hybrid offering or somethign by Dunu. Pretty sure that MP4Nation will offer something upon release. I am quite looking forward to this. 

On a side note, I do like the current design/the original design. I felt that it was in line with the other products in their line. To add colours would make it look cheap similar to what Apple does with its current iPhone 5s/c. I feel the differentiation wouldn't look that great.

May 25, 2014 at 8:17 AM Post #1,009 of 7,793
Most of the guys commenting on the bringing back the original design came in late to this party. So yeah, I feel your sentiment but some like me liked the original design during the earlier stage of this discussion.

I think the coloful design is Fiio's marketing to target the more mainstream market and adding a black color IMO wont hurt that goal.

May 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #1,010 of 7,793
  I think that just a bundle for $150 with some IEMs would be decent enough. I think that most of us already own a micro SD card.

Maybe one of the lower Astrotec hybrid offering or somethign by Dunu. Pretty sure that MP4Nation will offer something upon release. I am quite looking forward to this. 

On a side note, I do like the current design/the original design. I felt that it was in line with the other products in their line. To add colours would make it look cheap similar to what Apple does with its current iPhone 5s/c. I feel the differentiation wouldn't look that great.

a 8GB micro SD would help for starters IMO 

May 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #1,012 of 7,793
  NO THANKS.
please dont waste any time on making useless budles with useless crappy iem's or low capacity cards, just bring the dac AS IS, and asap.

Don't worry, you'll be able to get the DAP on it's own. Bundles are optional. Breathe and be calm.
This comes out next year apparently, which kinda makes me sad, especially since I was hoping to get a DAP soon.
I ended up finding a nice deal on the HM601 which is similar to the HM602. That will probably substitute the X1 and my Sansa for the time being.

May 25, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #1,013 of 7,793
it should be like a  ak120

small  ,  design , premium

May 25, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #1,016 of 7,793
I feel so sorry for FiiO and the entire team! Really, I feel sorry for them! If you look at before FiiO announced their colorful FiiO X1, a lot of people here hated the original design and then when FiiO released the colorful choices, people want back the original design @.@ 

And indeed, a nice IEM bundle would be nice with the X1... I'd say Piston or something.

Billy»»» I would say mp4nation might offer their home made IEM's (b'wavz) for sure but not FiiO.

May 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #1,018 of 7,793
it should be like a  ak120

small  ,  design , premium

Then FiiO X1 are not for you sorry :frowning2: X1 is only $100, a budget yet support high rez DAP not a $1000 DAP from a premium DAP company.

Yeap Mp4Nation. Target locked :D I shall buy X1 and X5 together when X1 released. xD (If I have $500)

May 26, 2014 at 5:48 AM Post #1,019 of 7,793
Then FiiO X1 are not for you sorry
frown.gif
X1 is only $100, a budget yet support high rez DAP not a $1000 DAP from a premium DAP company.

Yeap Mp4Nation. Target locked
biggrin.gif
I shall buy X1 and X5 together when X1 released. xD (If I have $500)

in terms of design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back