The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Sep 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #2,281 of 7,793
  just place an order for a 256g Micro SD card to see if all our DAPs can support it or not. of course, it should supports 
L3000.gif

Whoa...wait...who is making a 256GB microSD?

Sep 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #2,283 of 7,793
Update : Miccastore cancelled the orders per my request. Looks like the orders may be valid but miccastore goofed up on their end and they are showing up in my account. Hope miccastore team gets their ordering system in order. Removing name and address.

Hello fellow Head-Fiers -

Have any of you have any experience with www.miccastore.com in the past. I have placed for an order for X1 this morning and while checking my account on Miccastore I see two more oders in my account which I have not palces.

1) Delivery Address
2) Delivery Address

Is Miccastore reputed ? I have paid thru paypal, but at the moment paypal only shows a charge for $99 but my order shows $99.99 for X1 + $4.95 for shipping. Any advice ?

TIA

Sep 22, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #2,286 of 7,793
Is Miccastore reputed ? 

I've purchased through Miccastore many times. I've been happy often. They have botched a couple things but generally solved them. 

I really want to be an early adopter. So tempted to purchase from Micca. I just wish I knew if the SQ is really much better than the Clip+ or ipod classic! 

Sep 22, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #2,294 of 7,793
  That looks legit from the pictures, but judging from the fact that its only like 22 dollars, I cant believe that's real. Plus while the memory card itself says sandisk on it, the package doesn't.

Zoom in on the bottom red, it looks very poorly photoshopped.

Edit: Looks like they just blurred out the Sandisk marking on the bottom, you can see it slightly in the second picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back