1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamesfiio, Nov 20, 2013.
First
 
Back
129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Next
 
Last
  1. Nightelf
     
    It will be released 20 this month
     
  2. doublea71
    I have to say that it sounds awesome with UM Miracles - I have some really well-mastered albums and they really shine. This is a shockingly good pairing imo. I'm almost kicking myself for ordering a Geek Wave (no, I am kicking myself, but for other reasons).
     
  3. rgr555
    sony-sony-nwz-a17-hands-on-ifa-5.jpg
     
    Wow, I might have to get this instead...design looks so solid 
     
    RoMee likes this.
  4. jenia1
    guys, any preorder agent in Europe(Germany)?
     
  5. Ultrainferno
    Audiogarden.fr is Fiio dealer
     
  6. jenia1
    thanks for the reply, but i went there and didnt find the X1
     
  7. moracajay
    @wokie did you have same sound quality on Havi b3 pro1 with Topping Nx1 compared to FIIO x1 with Havi?
     
  8. srithi
    Would any one know the pre-order details for US ? TIA.
     
  9. twister6 Contributor

    Try to contact http://miccastore.com/ - FiiO official distributor in US.
     
  10. srithi
    Thanks twister6. Just sent an email to miccastore. I will post the reply to the group if any one is interested in when I recevie more details.
     
  11. Ultrainferno
     
    It will be better to mail
     
  12. srithi
    Response from Miccastore support team.

    "We will start selling end of September."

    I have asked micca to confirm the $99 price. Let me see what they respond on price.
     
  13. jenia1
    i think 99 is the price they get it for from FiiO
     
  14. Wokei

    Hahahaaa...me wish me had X1 to test with Havi B3 Pro 1 ....just like you still waiting for the official release of X1...
     
  15. kalibur
     
    Yeah decided to give up the X1 pre-order, put the funds towards the DX90 and keep the X3. Still curious to know how the X1 sounds though compared to the X3 (FW3.2)
     
First
 
Back
129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Next
 
Last

Share This Page