The Fifth Head-Fi Sydney Meet - Saturday 21st June
Jun 22, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #331 of 338
heyy guyz
i had a lot of fun yesterday, thanx all foh bringin in ur equipment..luved chekin them out =D
although i had little knowledge of them i learnt heeeps i wish i cud hav stayed foh longer, the headfonez were mad!!

woah ur roof fell at unsw?? we had three evacuations at usyd a few weeks ago coz the smoke alarm tripped n there were fire trucks n everythin! u shud hav seen their faces wen they found out it was a false alarm =P

Jun 22, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #332 of 338
you think thats bad? lol I see atleast 3 fire trucks every week with their sirens on going towards the mechanical engineering building :p

Jun 22, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #333 of 338
ahaha!!
u srs!! wow!
man why cant all this happen wen IM doin ma examz =O at least somethin interesting! that would hav been much better, ive got ONE on tuesday n then the HOLIDAYZ, cant wait, tired of all these exams

Jul 7, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #334 of 338
Quote:

Originally Posted by green_avanti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Covenant..

Would like advice on music for demo'ing equipment.

Music I have used for cable evaluation in the past is; tracks from the Pink Floyd Echoes album (eg Learning to Fly) for lower midange and impact; Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells II for electricity and involvement; and duets from Sarah Brightman and Jose Cura (soprano and tenor) for range, clarity, balance and control.

But that is what I like, is there some other tracks the forum can suggest for demo'ing gear?

Also need advice on how best get some quick 'burn-in' time on some new gear, ie get 100hrs up quickly..

Cheers

g_a

Covenant

Apologies for not getting there. I never got the gear burnt-in in time, and I'm still waiting on the iMod. Maybe next time.

Sounds like I missed out on a great day..

Kind regards

g-a

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #335 of 338
OMG Don't till me i just missed it....OMG NO ONE TOLD ME
frown.gif

When's the next one??????????

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #336 of 338
you're only exactly 1 month late :p
Who knows when the next one will be :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back