The end of JMoney Audio and Christmas giveaway!
Jan 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #19 of 48
All PMs replied. Thanks for your patients everyone! We did so great this year, and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post the cables that I made, before Christmas. The good thing was that I donated quite a bit extra to my cause, and will sell the cables shortly to compensate this. Together as a community, we were able to donate Christmas gifts to children in Toronto, Kingston, as well as my hometown Vancouver. It really makes a difference to a child to be able to receive a gift on Christmas. 

Thanks so much for your contribution, and I will be including a link to the cable for sale forum with the cables. 

Best regards and a Happy New Year Head-fi!

Jeremy

Jan 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #23 of 48
Nope, still got some! I'm moving out of the country next Wednesday, so everyone wanting stuff, needs to PM me before then! 

Also, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post and finish the cables for this giveaway yet. Been so busy getting ready for the move. 

I also have some B-stock Denon pads, as well as regular ones, as well that I would love to get rid of, and contribute to what I donated
before. Will keep everyone posted!

Thanks

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #28 of 48
I imagine he's swamped with the move. He is jumping continents after all. (might even still be in the air at this point)

Jan 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #29 of 48
Hope that's all it is too. I've been waiting well over a week just to hear anything. I totally understand the situation but a quick generic email to all of us would be great and might ease the desire to get stuff a little lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back