The end of JMoney Audio and Christmas giveaway!
Jan 19, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #31 of 48
Well, I am not going to jump to any conclusions just yet. I agree its only $26 bucks, not the end of the world, but I'd rather come away satisfied that a fellow head fi'er is a straight shooter! Lol

Jan 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #32 of 48
I've dealth with him in the past and he always seemed on the ball. I think the move and everything in the past week just has him swamped. I had messaged him last week actually looking to buy some stuff and he never got back to me, so I figure he probably just checked some messages (I did see him online) but hasn't had time to respond yet. I dunno.

Jan 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #36 of 48
Hey just letting you guys know I'm selling off the remaining stock of Jeremy's Grado headbands as well as b-stock (slight imperfections, lower price) pads for Denon's and Beyer's. If anyone wants something just drop me a PM. 

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #37 of 48
i hope he is busy with the move he's dealing with

i still have not heard or seen anything from him yet, its been a month since i made my payment

and he has not responded to my emails or PMs

=[

Feb 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #38 of 48
I wouldn't get too anxious just yet. Snail mail is slow sometimes. Especially if you are cross border. I figured he is just waiting for everyone's stuff to arrive before he addresses any issues that may have arisen. I waited three weeks for my headband too show up and we are only two provinces away, normally
About a week tops by mail and the same postal service. Nothing worse than waiting for a new toy.

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #41 of 48
All of the "A" stock J$ Beyerdynamic pads have been sold.  Myself, as well as Jeremy certainly thank  you for this.  Also, the United States post office thanks you, too.  
size]

I do not have any pads left to distribute or ship.

If anyone is looking for any of the following items, I have "A" stock versions of the following J$ variations:

1. J$ Beyerdynamic Leather Ear Pads. 
  2. J$ Denon "Angle" Leather Ear Pads

As reflected, these are "A" stock items.  I am located in the United States.  I have the capability to ship these items Internationally.  When either of these items are purchased, 2 PayPal payments are needed.  1) Goes to Jeremy (J$) for the pad purchase, and: 2) A payment for the shipping goes to me, so I can get the pads in the mail and headed to you.

However, the stock as of Tuesday February 19th, 2013 is as follows:

1. 18 17 15 12 10 6 4Pair of the J$ Beyerdynamic pads remain
  2. 4  1 Pair of the J$ Denon "Angle" pads remain $Sold Out$

Pad costs:

1. $41.00 per pair of J$ Beyerdynamic pads
  2. $75.00 per pair of J$ Denon "Angle" pads

Shipping Costs:

1. $7.00 - $15.00, Depending on destination.  For example, USPS Priority Mail shipping for U.S. residents would be $7.00 per pair of pads.  International shipping would be between $13.00 and $15.00

These pads are from the last box of pads that Jeremy (J$) had prior to his move from Canada.  I was entrusted to handle the shipping and distribution of the pads for Jeremy.  So, when all these pads are sold, they will no longer be available in the future.

With each pad order, I have it set up so that an e-mail gets sent from the USPS when I place the order for the shipping label, and then at that time, a delivery confirmation number is sent to them via e-mail from the USPS.  Orders placed for U.S. residents go out via Priorty Mail.

International buyers.  When I ship out an order to International buyers, I will provide them with the customs number from the package that was sent.  This customs number can be entered into the USPS Web site and some tracking details can be viewed.  While it is not a thorough tracking system due to International shipping, it still provides some details on the progression of the shipping.

Questions?  Please feel free to send me a PM. 

Thank you,

Edit #1: Monday 2/11/2013, 8:11 PM (EST) Updated thread with pad costs and shipping costs.
Edit #2: Tuesday 2/12/2013, 6:09 PM (EST) Updated remaining quantity of Denon angle pads.
Edit #3: Tuesday evening.  Edited the remaining number of Beyer pads that remain.
Edit #4: Tuesday 2/19/2013: Updated remaining number of J$ Beyerdynamic pads that remain.  Updated Denon pad information to "Sold out"
Edit #5: Wednesday 2/20/2013.  Updated remaining number of J$ Beyerdynamic pads that remain.
Edit #6: Thursday 2/21/2013: Updated remaining number of J$ Beyerdynamic pads that remain.

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #42 of 48
Quote:
i hope he is busy with the move he's dealing with

i still have not heard or seen anything from him yet, its been a month since i made my payment

and he has not responded to my emails or PMs

=[

For the past several weeks, Jeremy was involved in the moving process to Europe.  However, he was finally able to get his Internet connection set up ... only to lose it for a few more weeks up until very recently when he was able to regain connectivity.

If you have an inquiry with Jeremy regarding a previous order that you had placed through him, I'm sure that he's in the process of catching up on all the messages.  If someone is interested in placing an order for pads, I can handle the process of getting these pads shipped out to you.  However, I can't handle issues with the pads that were shipped from Jeremy as I wasn't familiar with any of those orders.  I am just taking care of the distribution and shipping for the last of the J$ leather ear pads for headphones that remain.

Thanks,

All of the "A" stock J$ Beyerdynamic pads have been sold.  Myself, as well as Jeremy certainly thank  you for this.  Also, the United States post office thanks you, too.  
size]

Feb 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #43 of 48
Quote:

For the past several weeks, Jeremy was involved in the moving process to Europe.  However, he was finally able to get his Internet connection set up ... only to lose it for a few more weeks up until very recently when he was able to regain connectivity.

If you have an inquiry with Jeremy regarding a previous order that you had placed through him, I'm sure that he's in the process of catching up on all the messages.  If someone is interested in placing an order for pads, I can handle the process of getting these pads shipped out to you.  However, I can't handle issues with the pads that were shipped from Jeremy as I wasn't familiar with any of those orders.  I am just taking care of the distribution and shipping for the last of the J$ leather ear pads for headphones that remain.

Thanks,

That's cool and understandable
i just hope my order didnt get missed.... coz it has been a month and a half now
><

Feb 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #45 of 48
Quote:
That's cool and understandable
i just hope my order didnt get missed.... coz it has been a month and a half now
><

I have sent Jeremy a question on how to handle.  I have sent you a PM asking for your name and address information so that if I can get permission from Jeremy, I can ship some out.

10 6 4 0 pair remains.  Then, we're all done.  Wrapped up.  Finito. Acabado. Fini. Fertig. pʼartyq, ختم. Chéngpǐn.

size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back