The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 20, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #331 of 631
Thanks audio123 you are lucky to have tried all the ones that are on my list especially the new Fostex TE100  which is not available in most countries yet.

I have decided to place the order for the Andros as I listen to mostly Classical & Jazz and reading from few reviews the Sirius would have 100% satisfied the musical requirements as well.
No preference I just placed the order as my head was spinning just thinking in which direction to go. I was leaning towards K10U at first but......the confusion
confused_face(1).gif

I have LPG player so hoping on low gain settings hissing wouldn't be so bothersome!

Also curious how the Sirius stacks up against the K10U since Andros have already been fairly compared to K10U?

Quote:

Great review. Im so confused now whether to get andromeda or Sirius or k10u or Fostex te100 or maybe all...

intially i have tried andromeda, k10u, te100 and andromeda wins out of the 3.
then I heard of the sirius, by seeing the reviews that it has a more engaging midrange than andromeda, I choose sirius quite siriusly

Jul 21, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #332 of 631
i will try sirius today at my local shop b4 i confirm my buy.update you later. Cheers

Jul 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #340 of 631
  This. Fidue did a great job with these.

I am quite shocked that it is TOTL sounding. for the sound, the sirius is at least worth 1.5k when comparing to ciems brand

Jul 22, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #345 of 631
very interested in these.
is there anyone here who can make a comparison between these and the Oriolus?
i would say oriolus is more technical and the response is better. One thing that Sirius won me over is its engaging midrange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back