The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 20, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #316 of 631
Isn't the Andromeda a musical in-ear as well? (I cannot judge it as I don't have the CFA Andromeda nor have I ever heard it, but according to what I've read, it seems like it is a musically engaging in-ear that is leaning more to the smoother and somewhat warmer side.)

Just realized how good the bass vs andromeda?

Jul 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #317 of 631
Just realized how good the bass vs andromeda?

Comparing the two, the Andromeda is the cleaner sounding of the two, while the Sirius takes a more musical approach. The Andromeda is slightly brighter, slightly more detailed and extended at upper frequencies. Bass on the Andromeda is slightly more forward and tighter. Midrange of the Sirius is warmer, making the Andromeda midrange seem colder in comparison. Sirius has a more engaging midrange, and sounds better at louder volumes. In terms of preferences, those who like musicality, soundstage and vocals will prefer the Sirius. Those who prefer detail and extension will prefer the Andromeda. I feel blessed to have heard both. They both deliver world class sound quality
(vince)

Sirius vs Andromeda – soundstage expansion nearly the same in all directions, though I feel Sirius is a touch wider, while Andromeda is a touch deeper. Andromeda has a little more transparency and slightly better layering and separation. The quantity and quality of sub-bass and mid-bass are nearly the same. Sirius has a little more body in lower mids, making sound more balanced, while upper mids are nearly the same, very detailed, resolving, non-fatigue, though Sirius is just a little smoother in upper mids. Both have an excellent treble extension, crisp, well defined, detailed, but Andromeda has a little more sparkle and airiness while Sirius is a little smoother at the top. Also, Sirius has zero hissing, while Andromeda has some.
(alex)

some reviews

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #318 of 631
Isn't the Andromeda a musical in-ear as well? (I cannot judge it as I don't have the CFA Andromeda nor have I ever heard it, but according to what I've read, it seems like it is a musically engaging in-ear that is leaning more to the smoother and somewhat warmer side.)
Sirius is warmer and more musical through the midrange. The Andromeda is not cold sounding but has colder midrange in comparison to Sirius.

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #321 of 631
+1 on Alex's comparison. I agree with everything he says about the two.

thanks to both of you for helping me make an informed decision
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #322 of 631
alex review

https://twister6.com/2016/07/17/fidue-sirius/

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #323 of 631
Comparing the two, the Andromeda is the cleaner sounding of the two, while the Sirius takes a more musical approach. The Andromeda is slightly brighter, slightly more detailed and extended at upper frequencies. Bass on the Andromeda is slightly more forward and tighter. Midrange of the Sirius is warmer, making the Andromeda midrange seem colder in comparison. Sirius has a more engaging midrange, and sounds better at louder volumes. In terms of preferences, those who like musicality, soundstage and vocals will prefer the Sirius. Those who prefer detail and extension will prefer the Andromeda. I feel blessed to have heard both. They both deliver world class sound quality

(vince)

Sirius vs Andromeda – soundstage expansion nearly the same in all directions, though I feel Sirius is a touch wider, while Andromeda is a touch deeper. Andromeda has a little more transparency and slightly better layering and separation. The quantity and quality of sub-bass and mid-bass are nearly the same. Sirius has a little more body in lower mids, making sound more balanced, while upper mids are nearly the same, very detailed, resolving, non-fatigue, though Sirius is just a little smoother in upper mids. Both have an excellent treble extension, crisp, well defined, detailed, but Andromeda has a little more sparkle and airiness while Sirius is a little smoother at the top. Also, Sirius has zero hissing, while Andromeda has some.
(alex)

some reviews

Wow seem Sirius dynamic not consider that bassy side.
I get it now.

Thanks bro, I can imaging my Jupiter mid, sub-bass all stronger than Andromeda :)

I know what to do now

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #324 of 631
Wow seem Sirius dynamic not consider that bassy side.
I get it now.

Thanks bro, I can imaging my Jupiter mid, sub-bass all stronger than Andromeda
smily_headphones1.gif

I know what to do now

u getting the sirius also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back