The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jun 8, 2016 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 631
SIRIUS
 ​
Ever since getting my hands (and ears) on a pair of the Fidue A83 I've been pretty smitten by their products. Solid offerings like the A73 and A65 reaffirmed my appreciation for the design, engineering and tunings Fidue is able to accomplish. ​
 ​
Seven hundred days of research and development has come into fruition. The new flagship is here. The name is Sirius, and based on the brief time I've had with it, we have a earphone that's going to make waves in the audiophile community. ​
 ​
Without further ado, let's take a look at some pictures from my unboxing and get the party started, shall we?​
 ​
Description and Specifications (pictures taken from the packaging)

*Click on the pics for larger images​
 ​
Front of Box
 ​
Flipping open the box to reveal the goodies...
 ​
Housing Pics (all metal bodies and they look absolutely STUNNING)
 ​
 ​
 ​
Accessories
 ​
*The stock SIRIUS cable jack is a 2.5 mm four pole balanced cable. It comes with these included adapters, making them universally adaptable to your standard 3.5 mm jacks and also a four pole 3.5 mm balanced jack.​
 ​
Fit
They fit my ears like a glove. The housings are big, but ergonomics are fabulous.​
 ​
And now it's time for a listen...
*So far the sound is incredibly natural with a dynamic and rich midrange. The soundstage is huge! Would you expect anything else from Fidue? ​
 ​
More to come! Feel free to chime in! I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts and questions.​
 ​
Cheers everyone ​

Jun 8, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #4 of 631
I have heard $900 
eek.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #7 of 631
This is SIRIUS and gorgeous......the shells almost covered the ears,so its going to be a top notch isolation.I love the sony style thread-on cables.wondering The red ring shd be on the right earpiece?so I assume it might be switched while taking a snap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back