The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jun 10, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #107 of 631
PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
Jun 10, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #109 of 631
All right, although I am usually no fan of cloth-coated cables (my HD 800 is an exception as the coating is below the y-split and it's a stationary headphone), the Sirius' cloth appears sturdier and of better quality than let's say the DUNU Titan 1's or Meze 99 Classics' cloth cables. I'd still have preferred a regular braided cable as standard instead of the cloth-coated like it usually is the standard in that price range (with just few exceptions), but at least it is no standard cloth cable. Despite its thickness, it is very flexible what kind of surprised me. And it's a good thing that any other regular stock cables will fit the Sirius and that the Sirius' cable also fits other regular style MMCX sockets.

From the pictures, I thought the A91 Sirius was larger, but it is still smaller than my UERM. However, given its size, I think people with small ears might still get problems. The nozzles could be somewhat longer though, along with less sharp edges.

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #113 of 631
Oops pull me back, stock cable come with non memory wires, impossible to hock them tight
frown.gif

The cable connector (mmcx housing) is right angled, the cable is very pliable, and with a chin slider up - cables will sit tight behind your ears.  And if you are not happy, get ANY other cable with a memory wire and mmcx connector, after all it's universal.

I personally not a fan of memory wire, even modded my other Fidue A83 cable to remove it :wink:

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #114 of 631
The cable connector (mmcx housing) is right angled, the cable is very pliable, and with a chin slider up - cables will sit tight behind your ears.  And if you are not happy, get ANY other cable with a memory wire and mmcx connector, after all it's universal.

I personally not a fan of memory wire, even modded my other Fidue A83 cable to remove it :wink:

If you prefer stay home, maybe good for you, if you prefer more often to do with outdoor, for my case will needs memory wire to hold them tight.. Otherwise came off chance more than secured them tighted. That is my opinion only

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #115 of 631

I personally not a fan of memory wire, even modded my other Fidue A83 cable to remove it
wink.gif

If you prefer stay home, maybe good for you, if you prefer more often to do with outdoor, for my case will needs memory wire to hold them tight.. Otherwise came off chance more than secured them tighted. That is my opinion only

I actually prefer for you to read back my reply where I mentioned that you can get any replacement cable with universal mmcx connector and a memory wire if you are not happy with a stock cable
wink.gif
  Also, just my opinion
beerchug.gif

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #116 of 631
I actually prefer for you to read back my reply where I mentioned that you can get any replacement cable with universal mmcx connector and a memory wire if you are not happy with a stock cable :wink:   Also, just my opinion :beerchug:

Yes I knew my own issue, buy additional cable was solve them :)

Anyway thanks your great feedback :)
I'm very happy to look forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back