THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
post-8713772
Post #1,351 of 3,800

TrollDragon

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
874
Location
Windsor, NS
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Location
Windsor, NS
Posts
6,217
Likes
874
Looks good, I really like the look of zebra wood.
 
     Share This Post       
post-8715540
Post #1,352 of 3,800

willmax

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
503
Reaction score
17
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Posts
503
Likes
17
Looks nice and "crafty" 

 
     Share This Post       
post-8715541
Post #1,353 of 3,800

mrAdrian

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
39
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Posts
1,858
Likes
39
Looks very neat, including the stand, e10 and the AKG~! I like it!!
 
     Share This Post       
post-8716032
Post #1,354 of 3,800

Mikael109

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Posts
24
Likes
0
Thanks everyone,
 
I think I'm going to get rid of this one and build another out of mahogany or dark walnut though. (I'm ocd and the non-uniformity of the grain bugs me a little)
 
I'm hanging the AKGs from the upper cable now and they're only about .5" above the base..
 
Next one will be slimmer and taller.
 
     Share This Post       
post-8716629
Post #1,355 of 3,800

JoetheArachnid

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
702
Reaction score
42
Joined
May 10, 2010
Posts
702
Likes
42
Quote:
Thanks everyone,
 
I think I'm going to get rid of this one and build another out of mahogany or dark walnut though. (I'm ocd and the non-uniformity of the grain bugs me a little)
 
I'm hanging the AKGs from the upper cable now and they're only about .5" above the base..
 
Next one will be slimmer and taller.
If you don't want it I'm sure that someone on here would love to have it donated to them. :p
 
     Share This Post       
post-8721824
Post #1,357 of 3,800

Meddle

New Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
27
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Posts
47
Likes
27
I was inspired by the lego stand(s) in this thread and being the school holidays, decided that i had the time to build a rudimentary stand. It does its job, however ugly :p
 

 
     Share This Post       
post-8722338
Post #1,358 of 3,800

Mikael109

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Posts
24
Likes
0
I actually think it looks good!

I really like the shape of it. The colors match all the Apple stuff pretty well too.
 
     Share This Post       
post-8722351
Post #1,359 of 3,800

Meddle

New Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
27
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Posts
47
Likes
27
Mikael109 said:
 I actually think it looks good!
I really like the shape of it. The colors match all the Apple stuff pretty well too.
Thanks man, I like your stuff too, those stripes are sweet :D
 
     Share This Post       
post-8722553
Post #1,360 of 3,800

jjmai

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
29
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Posts
1,087
Likes
29
Quote:
I was inspired by the lego stand(s) in this thread and being the school holidays, decided that i had the time to build a rudimentary stand. It does its job, however ugly :p
 
 
Looks like you can make a built-in cradle for the Fiio e7 too.
 
     Share This Post       
post-8722583
Post #1,361 of 3,800

Kost

Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
11
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Posts
56
Likes
11
Wow I've read the last 20 or so pages of this thread. I have to say I'm really impressed with some of the solutions people of come up with. My lame self just bought a headphone stand and some hangers. It looks pretty decent and can easily accommodate 12 cans, actually probably even 24 if i stacked them 2 deep on each hanger. I only have 3 cans right now though.
 
     Share This Post       
post-8723045
Post #1,364 of 3,800

mrAdrian

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
39
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Posts
1,858
Likes
39
Buy a E9 and surround it with lego, leaving only the input and the volume pot unblocked @@
 
     Share This Post       
post-8723058
Post #1,365 of 3,800

potatoos

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
193
Reaction score
14
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Posts
193
Likes
14
Quote:
Buy a E9 and surround it with lego, leaving only the input and the volume pot unblocked @@

lol If he could just go out and but an E9 on a whim, don't you think that he wouldn't be using legos to make a headphones stand?
 
     Share This Post       

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top