Bracket, 11 "
    $10.00/2 pack

Found in a department or in the market hall area
    BJÄRNUM
    Hook, 3 ½ "
    $4.99

Rhino73 likes this.
  2. Allanmarcus
    There are a couple of IKEA variants on this thread. Use the search and look for IKEA for some more ideas.

3. Angelic
    20170219_180750.jpg

20170219_180850.jpg

nick n, John2e, Discman634 and 2 others like this.
  4. LoKi2515
    Hi guys! This is my first post, I signed up to the forum just for say that thanks to all of you I was inspired to my first (and I expect not the last) headphone stand. I made it from a simple piece of wood (cedar) and bamboo. I toke photo of the whole process but I show you just a general view of the finished product. It supports two headphones: AKG k77 Perception and Sony MDR zx310. Behind it has two wood knobs that can be found from any door or another forniture (I buyed it haha), these are for roll the cables. Also it has two 1/4" and 1/8" holes, for the respectives plugs adapters. The lights are SMD leds whith a tiny hole to pass the respective cable and they can be turned on or off plugging in or not the power source (9v or 12v). For finish it has four rubber feet and a plastic cover to hide the led's cable and the mess [​IMG]

Ah! and I read head-fi forum since one or two months ago because I use it as reference to buy headphones, and right now I'm lookig for an interface (lexicon, presonus, focusrite, etc)....well, I think that's all !!

Regards from Argentina!! [​IMG] 

nick n likes this.
  5. Moses4188

You could make some nice IKEA-like manual with drawings and give it here as open-source design :wink:

6. LoKi2515

Sorry I cant't upload images. It says I have not permission or something like that. :frowning2:

7. nappiguan
    IMG_1656.jpg

GREQ, potterma and Rhino73 like this.
  8. GREQ
    Is the curvy stem from a tomato stake? (those long curvy spikes to help it grow up vertically in the garden)

Rhino73 likes this.
  9. Walderstorn
    If it is, is genius hehe

Rhino73 likes this.
  10. JJZ109
    LEGO and headphones:

HST01.jpg

HST02.jpg

HST03.jpg

HST05.jpg

HST06.jpg

HST08.jpg

HST09.jpg

HST04.jpg

11. Walderstorn
    Really nice

12. JJZ109
    Thank you.

13. liquidzoo
    The Lego one is something I've always wanted to do. Yours turned out brilliantly.

14. JJZ109
    Thanks !

15. Mellowship
    IMG_20170429_155405.jpg

A simple solution: 3USD paper towel dispenser bended at the top!