The discovery thread!
Dec 27, 2020 at 5:21 AM Post #53,296 of 99,725
Pardon me, but where are good places to order the Tiandirenhe IEM's? I'm looking for the TD06 and TD08, and I've checked out the "official" shenzhen Tiandirenhe Co.,LTD. Store on AliExpress and they don't seem to icare about noting the model name in many their listings, here is one example:

This is unlabeled: New HIFI music Tuning mouth Earphones 0.78 2pin resin custom fever IEM earphones For huawei Dynamic qdc plug DJ stage and EVAbag|Phone Earphones & Headphones| - AliExpress

This is actually labeled as the TD08: MMCX TD08 Hi Res Headphones HIFI Hybrid Earphone 1BA+1DD Earbuds Powerful Stereo Headset Custom Made DJ Monitor Earphones|Earphones & Headphones| - AliExpress

Funny thing is both came up when I searched for TD08 on their store :)
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2142033/search?origin=y&SearchText=td08

Is the TD06 simply sold out? Does anyone know where I can find TD06 and other Tiandirenhe IEM's for sale other than AliExpress? Links?

Thank you!

Hi, I would like to get the TD06 IEM's from your store, but I can't find them. A number of your IEM listings have no model number, which makes it tough to find anything :)

Please let me know what listing link is the TD06 IEM's, Thank you!

This is their newest version of Td06, which I have:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_BUQuKa

They seem not to name it in their store TD06, only with some generic words as hifi dj headphones 😜 Maybe they are not too interested in many people finding it 😉

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020 at 5:29 AM Post #53,297 of 99,725
I have ePro and Xelastec tips, and those new toys are not necessery the best ones for every single earphone, but worth to have it, there's always some new flaws. Still most universal for me is JVC Spiral Dot and AET07.. Sometimes is use SpinFit CP360 - very nice idea, and very comfortable.
I do agree.The ePro Horns are good and the L are a good size L, but we are all so unique and I too find the L Spiral Dot, the AET07 and Azla Sedna's work the best for me. Do you use L or M?

Dec 27, 2020 at 5:44 AM Post #53,298 of 99,725
This is their newest version of Td06, which I have:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_BUQuKa

They seem not to name it in their store TD06, only with some generic words as hifi dj headphones 😜 Maybe they are not too interested in many people finding it 😉

1609065649489.png

This is the TD06 version I got with the alleged 'Taiwan' bio-driver. Not seen it outside of Ali.

Dec 27, 2020 at 5:47 AM Post #53,299 of 99,725
That's interesting, if these two differ in sound, or if only the shell design is different. According to the sound descriptions, they seem to be the same or nearly the same.

Before ordering, I asked the shop to recommend me a version with the best subbass, they recommended me the carbon fiber shell version I linked, so I ordered this model.

Dec 27, 2020 at 6:08 AM Post #53,300 of 99,725
That's interesting, if these two differ in sound, or if only the shell design is different. According to the sound descriptions, they seem to be the same or nearly the same.

Before ordering, I asked the shop to recommend me a version with the best subbass, they recommended me the carbon fiber shell version I linked, so I ordered this model.
How do you like it? :L3000:

Dec 27, 2020 at 6:27 AM Post #53,301 of 99,725
I do agree.The ePro Horns are good and the L are a good size L, but we are all so unique and I too find the L Spiral Dot, the AET07 and Azla Sedna's work the best for me. Do you use L or M?
I have normal ears and canals almost created to use iems and buds, but sometimes I see how difficult for some people is find proper tips.
Usually I'm using L, but in case ePro it is M size. L is too big and thin material is deforming in my ears

Dec 27, 2020 at 6:48 AM Post #53,304 of 99,725
The tips I use on my BL-03 seems to measure about 14mm on the flange and 5.5mm on the tube. Wonder which tips I'd like to buy.
The BL-03 doesn't sound good on your current tips now? If you have the measurements correct , it doesn't mean it will sound better taking into consideration the texture and elasticity.

Dec 27, 2020 at 6:56 AM Post #53,306 of 99,725
I wanna have more options eventually since i only have a single pair of that size.
Welcome to the adventure of your tips hunting and rolling, hopefully you find one.

Dec 27, 2020 at 7:28 AM Post #53,307 of 99,725
I have normal ears and canals almost created to use iems and buds, but sometimes I see how difficult for some people is find proper tips.
Usually I'm using L, but in case ePro it is M size. L is too big and thin material is deforming in my ears
The material is too thin for me. I prefer the firmer Spiral Dot and Azla Sena Earfit.

Dec 27, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #53,309 of 99,725
Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #53,310 of 99,725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back