The discovery thread!
Sep 23, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #44,071 of 98,031
Reminds me of the tfz packaging from their early stuff.... I hope they never change and just follow their Driams!

Hopefully mine arrive soon too but my bqeyz bq3 got here today so that should occupy me for 10 minutes.
I followed my Driams and it was a huge Disapottyment.

Sep 23, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #44,072 of 98,031
Symbio Peels for me too on the Blons...medium. Stock cable is good for me because the ear hooks wrap gently around my ear without getting in the way of my hair and glasses. Thicker cables would be a problem in this case for me.

10356821.jpg

did you got the brown version? i haven't seen one real photo of the brown color version. is it more like dark brown colored?

Sep 23, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #44,074 of 98,031
did you got the brown version? i haven't seen one real photo of the brown color version. is it more like dark brown colored?

That is the brown version.. some call it gunmetal. It is very nice.

Sep 23, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #44,076 of 98,031
i think I'd go with the brown one.. don't want to attract the crows :k701smile:

Sep 23, 2019 at 11:10 PM Post #44,077 of 98,031
Opened my BQEYZ Spring1 today. Sonically and visually, initial impression is very positive, but man did they get the form factor weird, at least for my ears. Newer IEM designs seem to have figured out that the nozzle should have a somewhat upward trajectory - these point downwards. This forces the housing to be tilted outwards when fitted in my ear, which makes the stock cable (which is very nice) stick out at a weird angle. Oh well.

Otherwise, sound hits very nice out of the box. Excellent extension with outstanding clarity. The treble sounds elevated (at least from what I've been used to lately), but I haven't heard any nasty peaks or anything.
20190923_193724.jpg 20190923_200947.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #44,078 of 98,031
It looks like he does not want to sell it through the aliexpress store.

You need to go directly to the VE site. They will take paypal. I just ordered one this afternoon. Choose the first option. Also be prepared to pay for shipping. Use e-packet.

I see three more have sold since I bought mine a few hours ago.

https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=35

Thank you. Ordered a pair. For $20.00, another easy purchase. If they are anywhere near as good as the MD Crescents, then i'll be very happy with the purchase. I once had the VE Monks, and I enjoyed those for a good bit, before I gave them to my co-worker who needed buds and preferred buds over iems.

Sep 24, 2019 at 12:16 AM Post #44,079 of 98,031
Thank you. Ordered a pair. For $20.00, another easy purchase. If they are anywhere near as good as the MD Crescents, then i'll be very happy with the purchase. I once had the VE Monks, and I enjoyed those for a good bit, before I gave them to my co-worker who needed buds and preferred buds over iems.
Actually I have just bought then via AliExpress. It seems that they reactivated the option to buy just the Iem, without a bundle...

Blon BL03 and Ve Bie on the way... Fun times ahead!

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #44,080 of 98,031
Actually I have just bought then via AliExpress. It seems that they reactivated the option to buy just the Iem, without a bundle...

In my high ordering insanity that little money grubbing stunt was enough to put me off of the VE set....

I'm surprised he didn't just Jack up the price after the BGGAR review, but I guess that's the positive of mentioning the price in the review....

Sep 24, 2019 at 3:18 AM Post #44,081 of 98,031
Opened my BQEYZ Spring1 today. Sonically and visually, initial impression is very positive, but man did they get the form factor weird, at least for my ears. Newer IEM designs seem to have figured out that the nozzle should have a somewhat upward trajectory - these point downwards. This forces the housing to be tilted outwards when fitted in my ear, which makes the stock cable (which is very nice) stick out at a weird angle. Oh well.

Otherwise, sound hits very nice out of the box. Excellent extension with outstanding clarity. The treble sounds elevated (at least from what I've been used to lately), but I haven't heard any nasty peaks or anything.
What? Seriously - that nozzle angle will literally KILL this product :S
Same here. Hopefully will be nice "beaters" alongside KPE and modded MH755.

Sep 24, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #44,083 of 98,031
To the owners of Blon 03
I just came across zpolt YT sound test.
Please tell me it doesn't sound like that. :frowning2:

Sep 24, 2019 at 4:23 AM Post #44,084 of 98,031
03 and BL-03 are these actually same phones?

Sep 24, 2019 at 5:08 AM Post #44,085 of 98,031
Well, it's not THAT bad. I've ready decided it's worth putting up with for the sound you get. Also, using shorter stemmed tips like Spiral Dots helps the issues.
For me it IS that bad. I have certain angle going upwards and if this is opposite - no go. But I do not care since I already have KPE, MH755(modded and soon to come VE BIE + BL-03.
To the owners of Blon 03
I just came across zpolt YT sound test.
Please tell me it doesn't sound like that. :frowning2:

BL-03 is VERY fit/tip dependent... so no wonder if it sounds "weird" in this sound "test".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back