The discovery thread!
Jan 6, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #27,452 of 99,288
  All this DuoZA talk and mine is on international shipping rout.EMS just don't feel like EMS. Can't wait to hear them.

A bit on the MSR7 tip. I was initially not so impressed with the my silver coated copper cable I have been using for my L2 on it. That was until I burned the MSR7 in. I have them on the MSR7 now and it is stupendous. The stock cable I thought was decent but now when I go back to them it sounds a bit dull in comparison. Dynamics are clearly improved with an upgraded cable on the MSR7.

A tip I will mention here on the discovery thread. The MSR7 (Blacks) are on sale on CDjapan.com. $180. I honestly believe there is not another phone better for this price anywhere on this planet.

how about on other planets?   i was thinking of taking a brief trip to the Pleides system this weekend...
where it is warmer...

seriously thanks for the tip DS, and i will look into it!  while my wallet wants to go nuts...
ps do have a zucable to try on the MSR7s?

my Duozas should be here from Japan this week from Ace of Bicycles, who is usually prompt and excited shipping was only 6.00!
Thanks to everyone for recognizing the excellence of the entire Zero Audio spectrum.  it would be nice to have some more translations
of the technology behind the different models...they certainly seem to know what they are doing!

Jan 6, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #27,453 of 99,288
  @drbluenewmexico try these i have been listening to these all day and they just keep getting better

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PRMAUM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote:
I'll go as far as saying that the SQ of the K1 is along the lines of anything in the 50-75 dollar range.

@bhazard @peter123 @twister6 @Wokei and many other friends on here, I hope you guys jump on this one. It's definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for your recommendation mrmoto050!  i will try one of the K1s as soon
as i have more than 3$ in my check card account!  looks very interesting, boron magnets indeed!!!!

Jan 6, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #27,455 of 99,288

Thanks for your recommendation mrmoto050!  i will try one of the K1s as soon
as i have more than 3$ in my check card account!  looks very interesting, boron magnets indeed!!!!

@drbluenewmexico I hear you, sorry about your wallet, I've been whittling down mine too, thanks to Head-Fi lol!

Jan 6, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #27,456 of 99,288
Wow, just heard from ZA guys.  The introduction of DuoZA was such a success, the first batch is completely gone.  They are starting with a mass production of the second batch now.

Jan 6, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #27,457 of 99,288
Now a dual or quad micro driver from ZA would be the icing on the cake! Can you imagine? Four micro drivers in each ear?!

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #27,458 of 99,288
Jan 6, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #27,459 of 99,288
Those Takstars look gorgeous, but something tells me bhazard has long had those? I could be wrong?

Jan 7, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #27,463 of 99,288
perfect one more to wipe off the list forever :)

Jan 7, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #27,464 of 99,288
The JVC FX750 + Sony A15 + Fiio E11k + Fiio Walkman LO connect = the crispest, clearest, deepest, most 3D fluid musical experience I've ever had.

It's made me box up everything else I own for now. This includes the X3. The A15 has better interface, folder access, EQ, and sound, and portability. When you combine the amp and LO, it takes the music to this level of fluidity, sonics, and detailed imaging that makes it impossible to listen to the Sansa, iPhone, X3, or X02. Surprisingly the next best is my Sony 475. So this is now my main on the go set up for the foreseeable future (ok I'll still be looking for that magic new IEM lol), and the rest, aside from the iPhone, are getting boxed and shelved.

Jan 7, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #27,465 of 99,288

WOW! and I say WOW!. These sound stupendous out of the box. The sense of space is crazy nice. Right off the bat strings have weight. Vocals have clarity and depth. Instruments pop. Balance is very nice. Yes fellas this would be on the very first tune.

These already sound like a mix of tenors, bassos and I will throw one more in here. The singolos but with more space, more depth, more fullness. It is like they took the best of ZA sound and threw it together on this earphone. These are going to be supremely popular among enthusiasts. Fantastc! Just fantastic.

Shocking the level of sound we are dealing with here for a $100. Lol! All I am saying is ZA could sell these for $200 and they would beat/spank most if not all earphones in the $200 range. Ridiculous bang for your monies right here.

Hate to admit it but Zero Audio could probably teach a few things to JVC and AT. These guys just don't miss. I haven't heard a earphone from these guys I disliked. Amazing track record. Whomever is at the helm tuning their earphones is a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back