The discovery thread!
May 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #24,556 of 99,298
It sounds pretty amazing. Was at a meeting and it was thrust into my ears without me knowing what it was. I can't believe how small it is for the number of drivers inside. I listened and loved it. The size made me think it was the 5 (which I could justify buying). Sadly, its current price is too rich for my blood.

Did you get a chance to compare it to the Roxanne? If I remember correctly, they have the same base price and directly compete with each other.

May 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #24,558 of 99,298
Did you get a chance to compare it to the Roxanne? If I remember correctly, they have the same base price and directly compete with each other.

I didn't. I was there early with a handful of others while many tables were still setting up. The gentleman from JH was just sitting there so I did stop by and put some time on the JH13 pro fp. I quickly got swept up into the meet and when I came back around try them, the table was swamped.

Edit: Woot! 1500th post.

May 17, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #24,560 of 99,298
I didn't. I was there early with a handful of others while many tables were still setting up. The gentleman from JH was just sitting there so I did stop by and put some time on the JH13 pro fp. I quickly got swept up into the meet and when I came back around try them, the table was swamped.

Congrats on the Supremus knighting! I'm almost there...just you wait, HS. Just you wait.

so what earphone is the new $20 ish bang for buck thing to get right now?

Xiaomi Pistons? 
tongue.gif

$25 USD ordering from penonaudio.com, $18 when you live in China; shipping costs included in the price (actual price $16).

May 17, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #24,566 of 99,298

So did you like the Kaiser 10 a lot more than the JH13?

Congrats on the Supremus status!

May 17, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #24,568 of 99,298
So did you like the Kaiser 10 a lot more than the JH13?

Congrats on the Supremus status!

The K10 did suit my personal preferences at that time better than the JH13.
I only listened to them both for a relatively short period of time in a meet environment so it's hard to say I'd feel the same given the time to compare them appropriately.

I'd highly suggest demoing them for yourself.

May 17, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #24,570 of 99,298
The K10 did suit my personal preferences at that time better than the JH13.
I only listened to them both for a relatively short period of time in a meet environment so it's hard to say I'd feel the same given the time to compare them appropriately.

I'd highly suggest demoing them for yourself.

Unfortunately there's not any meets around where I live so I doubt that I'll be able to. Plus I'm never gonna spend that much on IEMs so I was just asking out of curiosity haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back