1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The discovery thread!

1. Dsnuts Contributor
    Looking back on my OM1 review. Lol. Hey OH MyGawd 1 Mo time!! They are a joke but hey they make for good movie watching. It is funny to me all the 5 star reviews on them on Aliexpress. I have no idea how you can hear those and think they are a good sounding earphone.

HungryPanda and B9Scrambler like this.
  2. Nabillion_786
    I've ordered the ostry kc07 and very likely to order the finschi aswell but just incase I change my mind, have you ever tried the dm6 for watching stuff? I would love to know if the vocals are still in the background and if the the soundstage is still really good because it could be the tracks you listen to are already slightly recessed in the vocals to begin with.

3. kova4a
    Actually, Vsonic's Ceo has been talking about this multi-Ba iem for the past couple of years, so it's not something he just decided to make. At least now we have info on the drivers and pricing range. It's true that Vsonic has become infamous with the length of their R&D, but at least they do it coz nowadays most chi-fi companies are pumping out new products faster than Stephen King releases new books.

Yeah, when you release tons of new products a year, some of them are bound to turn out at least OK purely based on odds. The people in China know that too and that's why Vsonic is still one of the bestselling brands there - it's the people outside China who are mainly being the random chi-fi stuff popular on AE and here. That's also why I would rather wait for Vsonic rather than start jumping on every hype train looking for gems.

Soul_Est likes this.
  4. papa_mia
    One thing Vsonic should improve is their design. All of their models sound pretty good (more or less) but the designs are just disastrous, both functionally and aesthetically.

5. dweaver
    Awesome thanks Peter, I was hoping that was the case. Do you know if you can use it as a headset when connected to s computer or just for music? Not a big loss if only for music as many BT headphones will not work as a headset on a computer. But if it can it would allow me to answer Skype calls as well as my phone all from one headset.

6. Redcarmoose
    I did watch some YouTube videos with talking, the vocals were slighly thin.

But....still I would guess they would be perfect for movies with nice placed and dynamic bass, plus good soundstage.

Remember these are my preferred sound signature. I actually purchased the Magaosi K5 and they are too mid-forward to me. I’ve got them on a long burn-in cycle with hopes to smooth out, but I prefer a layed-back midrange. Though for my hearing the midrange is also quite thin. Don’t get me wrong, I love the DM6, I just don’t foresee fans of Barbra Streisand loving them.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Nabillion_786 likes this.
  7. Wiljen
    I'll stand by my statement; "Best reserved for the tone deaf or deceased".

HungryPanda and Dsnuts like this.
  8. paulindss
    Anyone here grabbed the hq8 iem on 11:11 ? Would be awesome to hear comparisons with dm6. The hq8 are very often on sale for around 200$.

9. Nabillion_786
    Hbb said they had a slight mid scoop or otherwise I would of purchased them as some Ali stores told me that they are a big hit in Japan and other countries.

paulindss likes this.
  10. battosai
    As a matter of fact I grabbed both during 11.11 although none of them have shipped yet...

emeline and paulindss like this.
  11. Lurk650
    Had the GR02 BE back in the day, the sibilance put me off from ever owning another Vsonic product. Tinnitus would act up after using them

12. FastAndClean
    i will have HQ10 :floatsmile:

paulindss likes this.
  13. paulindss
    Your feedback would be awesome friend

14. FastAndClean
    mine is not shipped too, i asked and they told me "soon"

15. ncristia
    On occasion I’ll watch videos on YouTube on an iphone8 and it doesn’t sound as good or close as good to the Sony.

Nabillion_786 likes this.