1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The discovery thread!

1. geagle
    Just to clarify, the whizzer, according to @Hawaiibadboy , has more treble than the DM6, right? And the whizzer's treble is nearer to the ex1000 than the DM6's, correct?

Assuming I understood correctly, damn, now I want the Whizzer, too (already got the DM6, and the Moondrop Kanas Pro, lol)

dweaver likes this.
  2. papa_mia
    Same question as David had a few pages back as well.
    How do you use the new user coupon? Just sign up, log in and check out with the $100 discount code or what?

3. Dsnuts Contributor
    That coupon code is kinda booty. I have always struggled with the proper coupon supposed discount. For example I can claim a coupon lets say for $10 for $400 worth of items for a given shop. I would select the items total worth $400 and it would show something like $5 off and not the $10 off that it is supposed to be.

Never understood how that is. I suppose since the items are already on sale getting any more discount is a bonus but the coupon deal is not all that accurate in my experience with purchases.

HungryPanda, Bartig and papa_mia like this.
  4. rockingthearies
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  5. papa_mia
    This is also what I thought. Thanks for the clarification.

6. papa_mia
    Imho at this price point, pure copper or SPC make very little differences because they're practically at the same price so I suspect the silver coating is very thin and not of high quality.

7. doctorjazz
    Is the DM6 really worth going for?

8. hakuzen
    i don't know what you mean with "different termination".
    the link i provided allows you to select from 6 different cables (colors and terminations), including the ones with L plugs, like stock.
    it's the same cable than penon's, same than stock, made by bgvp. if you contact with penon, they'll also be able to source any of these types, probably.

9. stryed
    5x EzAudio D4 after @Dsnuts 's recommendation which concurred with others. One cable & 1 lucky bag :)

Will be patient for higher priced IEMs until more reviews are in.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  10. hakuzen
    20 minutes should be more than enough for the cable (but that's just my experience..)
    as long as mids don't go recessed..

Nabillion_786 likes this.
  11. B9Scrambler
    I think I'm the only one not buying anything this 11.11. :frowning:

12. Bartig
    Bought five IEMs including a surprise bag one, the Shangling M0 and Bosshifi B8... so we're on different planets here. :D

HungryPanda likes this.
  13. davidcotton
    Can you not ask Campfire if they will reterminate the stock cable for you?

14. FastAndClean
    you dont need to, you have the hifiman 2000dollars, because it sound good

15. davidcotton
    Nope me either. Only because I've got a universal Custom Art Fibae 2 coming on wednesday.

B9Scrambler likes this.