1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The discovery thread!

1. Ahmad313
  2. Wiljen

Yep, that is 3 of us that now have the same opinion of "These cost what?" in a very positive way. if you haven't already ordered these, you need a pair.

Dsnuts likes this.
  3. Dsnuts Contributor
    I brought them to work with me today so I can start writing about them. Very surprised about these. This is a case of how in the heck they making any money off of these. I know the build is cheap n all but this sound. Lol.

4. Wiljen
    I ordered 10 pairs to give as office gifts. They are insanely good for the money and with NiceHCK putting them on sale for $7.99 for 11.11 they are just ridiculous. I'd put them up against the T2 or the ibasso IT01 and bet anyone trying all three would not find $40 or $90 worth of improvement in either of the later two.

I passed them around my office when reviewing them and let everyone guess the price point. it typically ranged from $50 up with some guessing a lot higher. Nobody said sub-$50.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  5. Dsnuts Contributor
    I am a fan of the old MD PX or the Mee Audio P1 and I have to say. These actually sound more complete to my ears. Has a better sub bass. To be fair I havent heard a titanium coated iem that is weak in the bass. It dont seem to drop off like the PX does. While retaining most of that sound signature. Amazing! Just astounding. And these will cost 1/13th of the cost?

I was a bit skeptical about the "10mm titanizing diaphragm dynamic driver Unit."
    But I am certain the drivers in this cheapo is not your garden variety driver. They definitely have a higher resolution than the price would indicate.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  6. SilverEars
    Have any of you guys heard the Sony MH755? It's an old iem that was probably a top low priced pick back in the days. The FR is very close to Harman.

7. chickenmoon
    I have got those in a box somewhere. If I am not mistaken they are the same as MH750 but with a smaller cable for bluetooth use. And both are I think a lesser MH1. They sound decent enough as I recall for the £5 they cost on eBay.

8. Wiljen
    I think those are the ones that shipped with my Xperia Z2 and if so they were a pleasant surprise for sure but I don't think they have the extension (particularly at the low end) of the D4 and I know they don't have the clarity of it.

9. Dsnuts Contributor
    This is interesting. New iem on Penon.
    [​IMG]

3 BA earphone with customize able switches. $189. interesting.

TANSIO MIRAI TSMR-3 3BA Knowles Driver 7 Tuning Switch 2Pin 0.78mm Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone

Description

Use 3 American Knowles driver

• 3 independent drivers each side
    • 6 independent drivers on both sides
    • 1 Knowles ED29689 and 2 Knowles CI series customized low frequency driver
    • 3 crossover, 7 tuning switches, 12 frequency division components on both sides(USA and Japan imported high quality components)
    • Low frequency sound tube channel combination + high frequency independent catheter + damping and other physical tuning technology
    Tuning trend

• Using the neutral sound as the basis of tuning
    • 7 kinds of tuning switches, high frequency, medium frequency, low frequency enhancement and weakening
    • All-round style, female vocals, heavy bass, male bass, musical instruments, etc.
    • The sound go through 2 sides of 12 imported high standard quality crossover components and precise adjustment of physical tuning methods such as damping sound tubes
    • Its energy and sound performance can be switched by adjustable switch
    Tuning mode instruction

0 means push down ,1/2/3 means push up

Mode 1:

100: Bass enhancement mode

120: Mixed tuning

Mode 2:

020:All balanced mode

103: Mixed tuning

Mode 3:

003: Mid-treble enhancement mode

023: Mixed tuning

123: Mixed tuning (lowest impedance)

Specification

• Unit driver:3 micro balanced armature
    • Frequency range: 15Hz-20kHz
    • Impedance: 15ohm
    • Sensitivity:113dBL/mW
    • Reduce noise:26dB
    • Connector: 2pin 0.78mm
    Package

• Earphone
    • 5 pairs of Eartips
    • Earphone case

10. Dsnuts Contributor
    Tenhz K5 on MD for $55. These supposed to be any good?
    [​IMG]

11. Chessblitzer2017

12. crabdog
    I reviewed this recently: https://primeaudio.org/tsmr-7-star-review/

TSMR 7-Star interior.jpg

13. superuser1
    These for me have a warm signature when all the switches are turned on (least resistance) and the build quality is excellent. These havent been getting as much time id like to give them as i am occupied with the others. :wink:

14. SilverEars
    Are the DM6 available in custom? If so, how do you get custom version of it?

15. Zerohour88