The discovery thread!
Aug 20, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #37,368 of 99,336
Hey guys, fairly new IEM, Co Donguri Brass reviewed here (Need moar views!!). Technically better than it's predecessor, but musically falling slightly short for my sonic preferences.
Very interesting earphones for a throwaway price really. I'm sure many people will love these.

The Shizuku looks amazing but the dull, boring treble and the driver flex is why I got rid of it.

what @Lurk650 said about the shizuku represents exactly what i feel about it, and made me lost interest on the co donguri as a whole

Aug 20, 2018 at 12:19 PM Post #37,369 of 99,336
what @Lurk650 said about the shizuku represents exactly what i feel about it, and made me lost interest on the co donguri as a whole
Really interesting. A classic example of the adage "One man's meat ....". I'm pretty sure you will appreciate the Brass then, also the Syou Kurenai (but they're already discontinued).

Aug 20, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #37,370 of 99,336
So there are more shops now selling the DMGs. Some info on their dynamic they are using for the bass end.

HTB1BRvPBNuTBuNkHFNRq6A9qpXax.jpg

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #37,372 of 99,336
So a heads up. Aliexpress is having one of their random sales event in 7 days. Looks like there will be some really good buys on the sale. That recent all silver cable I posted here will be $45 on sale day. I havent even gotten them yet but I have my fingers crossed they will be the real deal.

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #37,373 of 99,336
So there are more shops now selling the DMGs. Some info on their dynamic they are using for the bass end.

HTB1BRvPBNuTBuNkHFNRq6A9qpXax.jpg
These had me very interested, but I fot screwed over on my order for some reason. I ordered these and they never shipped and my order got canceled. I even asked Lillian if they were in stock or a pre-order, and she assured me they were in stock and would ship. Now I'm getting radio silence and my order canceled today. Talk about a disappointing first time ordeal. I was anxious to try these out, so I guess I'll just order from a different store. DD audio store has never treated me unfairly, but this one has me puzzled, ha.

Aug 22, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #37,375 of 99,336
Which iem between nicehck, toneking, and so on ... , has the best mids, for male vocal voices, between 100 and 250 $ ?

Aug 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #37,378 of 99,336
@crabdog do you have any info about tfz scret garden some say its better then any tfz line up and some say tfz king pro is better? I thought maybe u have info because you a reviewer.. I like reading your reviews btw :)
@zazaboy thanks, I'm glad you like them. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I haven't heard either the Secret Garden or the King Pro so I won't be much help with your question. I do have the Exclusive King and am currently working on my TFZ Queen review. The Queen is warmer than the Exclusive King and doesn't have any noticeable upper midrange peaks like the E-King or Series 4 either. I'm quite enjoying it and absolutely love the design.:musical_note:

I hope you can find some information about the Secret Garden soon and I'm interested to learn more about it as well.

Aug 22, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #37,379 of 99,336
Aug 22, 2018 at 10:24 AM Post #37,380 of 99,336
Waiting for delivery of the CP240. Hopes it works better with my narrow ear canal. Also went with the On2 drop as I have in the past wanted the ESW9 but never gotten around to sink funds into them. For anyone who have heard both, would really appreciate some comparisons.

I have both. Actually bought the on2 because headband on the ESW9 broke and ATH quoted me over €100 for replacement parts.
I love them both in different way, ESW9 is little bit more relaxed with nice mids (as it is ATH).
On2 little bit more balanced to my ears.

As Dsnuts said, you are in for the treat. I mean, I havent met anyone who would not like it On2, they are one of the best portables I've heard.
I haven't heard the DT1350 but I used to own the T51p. I liked them, but I think On2 are better all around.

Just to add, Thinksound CS is brilliant. One of my cables broke (you get 2 with On2) and I have emailed them about it, got reply in less than 6 hours that cable is on the way to me. 5 days and I've received replacement cable in EU, no questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back