The discovery thread!
Jan 2, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #41,071 of 99,387
love it! and it's kinda doing it's own thing, not similar to my other iems or earbuds, so in a way it is special. one of my go to iem especially for vocals
yes, very unique tunning and the mids are just gorgeous, very full and forward, i was having a hard time finding the right tips, but when i did they became one of my all time favorites

Jan 2, 2019 at 7:47 PM Post #41,072 of 99,387
I'm starting to fall in love with the JVC FW01. I changed the gel spiral dot tips that came with the iem's, and replaced them with the slightly larger silicone spiral dots, and wear them cable around ear, and the fit became much more comfortable. With around 60 hours of burn in, these things are just MONSTROUS!! 3D imaging vavavoom, sound stage bliss, and lifelike timbre for days! The Senn's are looking at me with stink eye. :ksc75smile:

Jan 2, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #41,073 of 99,387
I took a very low risk shot and took a flyer on the Sony MH755. With all the good reviews, I couldn't pass, and I've been looking for a good Sony iem that would synergize well with my Sony DAP.

Jan 3, 2019 at 12:23 AM Post #41,075 of 99,387
I'm starting to fall in love with the JVC FW01. I changed the gel spiral dot tips that came with the iem's, and replaced them with the slightly larger silicone spiral dots, and wear them cable around ear, and the fit became much more comfortable. With around 60 hours of burn in, these things are just MONSTROUS!! 3D imaging vavavoom, sound stage bliss, and lifelike timbre for days! The Senn's are looking at me with stink eye. :ksc75smile:
Hows's the mids/vocals quality and positioning specially the position of the singer feels back side of the head or in front of you ,?

Jan 3, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #41,079 of 99,387
yes, very unique tunning and the mids are just gorgeous, very full and forward, i was having a hard time finding the right tips, but when i did they became one of my all time favorites
Which tips are you using? I’m having a hard time finding the right ones. They sound dull and congested with most of my tips.

Jan 3, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #41,081 of 99,387
Only real catch on the IT01s is the required burn in times. And believe me it is required. But otherwise they have been awesome to listen to time and time again. You guys will start seeing more impressions of them soon.

I could just say the same about the Kanas Pro. Penon has shipped my IT01S yesterday so it shouldn't be too long before I can pit them against each other, should be interesting.

Jan 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM Post #41,082 of 99,387
Which tips are you using? I’m having a hard time finding the right ones. They sound dull and congested with most of my tips.
That's not a good sign...

Jan 3, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #41,083 of 99,387
Only real catch on the IT01s is the required burn in times. And believe me it is required. But otherwise they have been awesome to listen to time and time again. You guys will start seeing more impressions of them soon.

How's the isolation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back