The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Dec 8, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #3,122 of 21,761
Quote:

I don't understand.  Why is that bad? 
confused.gif

It's not really bad unless a sponsor complains about it pretty much :).

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #3,123 of 21,761
Quote:

confused.gif

I'm poking fun at cables and some people get insulted pretty fast whether it be in a clownish manner or not

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #3,125 of 21,761
Dec 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #3,126 of 21,761
There is a reason why talk about ABX tests is not permitted in sections of this forum :3

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #3,128 of 21,761
Quote:

Love the new avatar lol. People are getting pretty creative with their avatars lately

All credit goes to warrenpchi for this one.
beerchug.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #3,132 of 21,761
Quote:
Quote:

confused.gif

Originally Posted by lee730 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not really bad unless a sponsor complains about it pretty much :).

Originally Posted by DigitalFreak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm poking fun at cables and some people get insulted pretty fast whether it be in a clownish manner or not

lol I could care less. Im enjoying my silver cables right how :wink:.

Originally Posted by Achmedisdead /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because it is rational, and how much of this hobby is really rational?  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by a_recording /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a reason why talk about ABX tests is not permitted in sections of this forum :3

Oh I see.  It's just that, for some reason, I thought that cable proponents would have developed a thicker skin [effect] over time.. so that this kind of thing doesn't bother them anymore.  After all, I would think that a certain number of cable advocates were once cable skeptics right?

I personally hold the opinion that cables absolutely and positively make a huge difference, as I can't hear jack schiit without them. 
smile.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #3,133 of 21,761
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Love the new avatar lol. People are getting pretty creative with their avatars lately

All credit goes to warrenpchi for this one.
beerchug.gif

:wink:

Thanks x3!  It's all about honoring Currawong this month (Currawong Christmas).  But if you think this is fun, you should see what happens next month.  The theme will be Jude January! 
eek.gif
  It's gonna be an absolute riot!

Quote:

LOL. She is so cute.

I know!  I was just thinking to myself that any puss n' Pippi locks deserves an avatar.  Just about the only thing cuter is Magick's new daughter.

Quote:
@ kiteki

Silent One 
mad.gif
 in silent protest.

???

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #3,134 of 21,761
Quote:

Thanks x3!  It's all about honoring Currawong this month (Currawong Christmas).  But if you think this is fun, you should see what happens next month.  The theme will be Jude January! 
eek.gif
  It's gonna be an absolute riot!

I know!  I was just thinking to myself that any puss n' Pippi locks deserves an avatar.  Just about the only thing cuter is Magick's new daughter.

???

lmao! I saw it while looking for information on obese cats and just couldn't help myself. I figured if anyone is pissed once they see that avatar it'll put a big smile on their faces :wink:.

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #3,135 of 21,761
Quote:
lmao! I saw it while looking for information on obese cats and just couldn't help myself. I figured if anyone is pissed once they see that avatar it'll put a big smile on their faces :wink:.

OMG, I didn't even notice that it was a fat cat - totally missed that!  All I saw was the orange hair and the catty eyes. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back