1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2

1. tds101
    Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! I almost spit my orange all over my laptop!!! [​IMG]

2. Mimouille
    You will have to tell us one day of how you discovered all this. Oh and Currawong, Warren said penis AND genitalia.

3. jgray91
    Why are we talking about hermaphrodites? Also [TMI about me].

4. tomscy2000

AFAIK only AnakChan has heard his stuff. His most recent entry says he's resuming orders on 12/09.

5. lee730

A tranny? :wink:.

6. Coq de Combat
    Quote:
    That thing about a notebook is a good idea. I've tried using Paper on the iPad as a notebook:ish sort of an app, but I always get back to the basics: paper and pen (-cil). As much as I love my iPad, it can't replace that, yet.

7. jgray91
    Reading console flame wars is one of my schadenfreude. And what with Yahtzee's ZP video being "PS4? XbOne? PC LOL!", this just can't come in a better time. Interestingly though, the posts in its comment thread isn't brain-rottingly atrocious. Just mildly painful, otherwise has some - albeit very few - good, even if common and obvious-in-hindsight points from both parties (consoles and PC).

8. nick n

I always preferred the harder jamming modified trannies...yep I will admit it

NSFW( in case you get busted looking at stuff that's not work )
    To keep this on a head-fi note Stax made the 4070 closed to diagnose Mercedes. there. Bit of trivia. Other than the SR-50 ( nice unit yes it is ) you would think that Staxola there would re-release that 4070 again. easy to do. Improve it, Japanese sensibility in the way there?

9. Magick Man
    After tinkering with them here at home, the PS4 is the better gaming experience (GFX, sound and feel), while the One is a really nice TV/HT portal (awesome SAT/Cable integration). However, $500 may be a little much for a souped-up Chromecast.

--------------

So who else in the US ate too much? Nothing beats Thanksgiving leftovers, turkey sammiches for days!

10. lee730
    Nothing more versatile than going from automatic to auto stick :p.

nick n likes this.
  11. Argyris Contributor

I've never liked putting the leftover turkey into sandwiches. I'm the odd one out in my family this way. What I like to do is throw chopped up turkey, sliced carrots, cubed potatoes, and some peas together with the remaining gravy, add some of stock (and, if necessary, flour to thicken) and make turkey stew.

12. lee730

This year we've forsaken our yearly ritual of feasting for convenience. We ate at Zippys instead. Kinda ghetto but also got tired of feeding the free-loaders. Next year we'll go all out though :p. Imu-turkey is da ****! Corn chowder, potato salad, imu-ham or pork-butt, pumpkin crunch. Mmmm-good.

13. Coq de Combat
    I'd love me some turkey sammich.

14. lee730

Don't forget the Vegemite =D

15. wink
    Yeah, it also doubles up as wheel bearing grease..................  just sayin'..........!!