The decline of the forum signature
Oct 20, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #61 of 78
  I've noticed that more people aren't using signatures anymore. (Myself included for the moment.) I think it's just 'cause some of us have gotten over the initial excitement of things after becoming more experienced, and now we're more focused on things other than bragging about what equipment we have and whatnot. At least that's one reason I can think of.

that doesnt go for me, i havent got anything to brag about. i just like having my gear in my signature for others to see if they are interested. 

Oct 21, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #62 of 78
  I just removed my signature to add some 'understated Summit-Fi mysteriousness'....

You're spooking me out, man! And I don't mean by lack of signature..I mean by your avatar! It looks like an inter-dimensional portal, boiling feverishly as it grows to consume our world.

that doesnt go for me, i havent got anything to brag about. i just like having my gear in my signature for others to see if they are interested. 

I really appreciate that attitude, although you could brag about your Mojo and Nighthawk. Anyway, I like your signature! It's really compact, yet full of information. Mine could use some compactness... Edit: Got rid of the x-ray gallery, which I wasn't sure was even showing up in my signature in the first place, lol.

Oct 21, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #63 of 78
  You're spooking me out, man! And I don't mean by lack of signature..I mean by your avatar! It looks like an inter-dimensional portal, boiling feverishly as it grows to consume our world.

You should hear my music taste, it's about the same.

Oct 21, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #64 of 78
  You should hear my music taste, it's about the same.

Hmm..that's actually how I'd describe modern, mainstream music, though.
blink.gif

Or maybe this song:

Oct 21, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #66 of 78

This description is so specific it leads me to believe that you are familiar with Fate/stay night.

[Glorious gifs]

I'm actually not familiar with it, hahaha. Is it another anime I need to watch? =P Man, those gifs are really glorious and perty.

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #71 of 78
  Just found this thread. As I am mainly a mobile user, I had no signature, but seeing this thread I finally got around to making one. I think it suits me. 

I hope it doesn't mar my reputation when giving advice. Although, it is a true statement. 
biggrin.gif

Shoulda said "I know not what I do."
cool.gif

Oct 23, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #73 of 78
I don't think that any one of us seriously has a clue what we're doing. The more you learn about headphones and good sound, the more confusing things get. @.@ At least your signature is honest, hahaha.

Are you visiting Head-Fi on a smartphone? I do it all the time, and I often switch back and forth between desktop and mobile views. Changing my signature isn't difficult, at least on the Galaxy S7 Edge.

Oct 23, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #74 of 78
I don't think that any one of us seriously has a clue what we're doing. The more you learn about headphones and good sound, the more confusing things get. @.@ At least your signature is honest, hahaha.

Are you visiting Head-Fi on a smartphone? I do it all the time, and I often switch back and forth between desktop and mobile views. Changing my signature isn't difficult, at least on the Galaxy S7 Edge.

Yes, I visit from my iPhone 6s mostly. I usually don't change things like my signature though. I'm almost always on the mobile view though. Head-Fi has a surprisingly good mobile version truthfully. But I've been on my laptop some recently too, so I figured why not change my signature while I'm on.

Oct 24, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #75 of 78
Head-Fi used to be so slow on my old Galaxy S3. But on the S7, everything's blazing fast! For some reason, my laptop absolutely sucks with Head-Fi. Gotta reformat that darn thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back