The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #7,321 of 9,815
Quote:
For the people's looking for HD600 deal I just saw them for $308.78 on accessoryjack site. That was Canadian money.
Edit: with free shipping.
biggrin.gif

Razordogs Deals on ebay has them for  $329.00 (after "Make Best Offer" - start under $300), they are an authorized retailer, so not grey market.

Not that I ever had any problems with the half dozen or so purchases I've done with accessory Jack.

Nov 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #7,323 of 9,815
Quote:
Quote:
Koss Tony Bennett Signature cans at Tuesday Morning stores for $37.49.

Did you see these in-store?  The web site currently lists them at $49.99: http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-tony-bennett-signature-edition-stereophones/1255982.jsp.

I saw the email add and another poster said he picked up a couple pair at his local Tuesday Morning store.  As I said in my post--in store.

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #7,324 of 9,815
Quote:
Buydig has an ultrasone hfi 680 for 99 dollars open box.
Personally Buydig has pretty much lost me as a customer for life after the stunt they pulled with the AD-900. Especially since they still have my $90 after cancelling my order. I have never even heard of that especially with a paypal payment. Sucks too because I have been a customer of theirs since the late 90s when they were still small. Things change when companies grow. Not always for the better.

1 mistake in all that time, and you write them off? I am sure it's frustrating, but seriously, people make mistakes!

Nov 25, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #7,330 of 9,815
The facts aren't known for sure, it doesn't look great, but still, no significant loss.

Refunds I presume are only processed on weekdays and excluding public holidays?

What do you work there or something?

No they have taken payment without refund and cancelled orders. Who does that?

They can process order cancellations on the weekend but they can't process a refund? That is not a "mistake" it is bad business. Quit making excuses for them. If they were closed they would have processed the order cancellation on monday too.

Nov 25, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #7,331 of 9,815
I had ordered a HRT Music Streamer II + High Resolution USB DAC from ALO Audio on Friday. I have just received an email informing me that my order's have been cancelled informing me that the item is not in stock.

... But at the item is still listed on their website! O_O http://www.aloaudio.com/hrt-music-streamer-ii-plus-high-resolution-usb-dac
How's that for customer service?! What kind of excuse it this?

Nov 25, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #7,332 of 9,815
Any good Black Friday loot reports? I'm seeing lots of disappointment with the cancellations on E10 and AD900 orders and the non-combinable Sound Earphones gift certificates. 

I picked up an SE215LTD as an upgrade to my workout iem plus a a Etymotic/Shure/Klipsch fit kit (to get over $100 and get free shipping) from Earphone Solutions. Total came out $101.49 with the 30% discount. Usual street price is $120. Almost picked up a Westone 4R as well but I found a good price on a used Heir 4.ai and went with that instead.

Bit on the AD900 BuyDig deal and got my order canceled as well. Oh well, it probably would have ended up on the sale forums sooner or later.

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #7,333 of 9,815
Quote:
Any good Black Friday loot reports? I'm seeing lots of disappointment with the cancellations on E10 and AD900 orders and the non-combinable Sound Earphones gift certificates. 

I picked up an SE215LTD as an upgrade to my workout iem plus a a Etymotic/Shure/Klipsch fit kit (to get over $100 and get free shipping) from Earphone Solutions. Total came out $101.49 with the 30% discount. Usual street price is $120. Almost picked up a Westone 4R as well but I found a good price on a used Heir 4.ai and went with that instead.

Bit on the AD900 BuyDig deal and got my order canceled as well. Oh well, it probably would have ended up on the sale forums sooner or later.

well i know me and a few others snatched the matrix m stage from mass drop. that may have been thursday though. $177 shipping included. I'd say thats not half bad. In reality, that about the price of an o2. 

I think i might upgrade the opamp. I saw they make one premade for like $20. Is that something hard to do? or is it just pull the old one out and plug the new one in?

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #7,335 of 9,815
Quote:
I had ordered a HRT Music Streamer II + High Resolution USB DAC from ALO Audio on Friday. I have just received an email informing me that my order's have been cancelled informing me that the item is not in stock.
... But at the item is still listed on their website! O_O http://www.aloaudio.com/hrt-music-streamer-ii-plus-high-resolution-usb-dac
How's that for customer service?! What kind of excuse it this?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back