The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Dec 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #8,521 of 9,815
Quote:

No need to be rude. KG jag has contributed quite a bit (especially to this thread). Further, if you had looked at the time these were posted, they were all separated by a chunk of time, implying KG Jag was posting them as they stumbled upon them in their browsings. 

+1. Exactly. KG Jag is a gentleman & a scholar. The amount of time and posts he's put into the recommendations thread alone is insane. I had to give up after a while. So...many...questions... and disrespect & idiocy pretty regularly. haha :)

KG Jag can post as many times as he wants AFAIC. Those were sweet deals too, too bad they didn't last long.

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #8,522 of 9,815
Am i too late to hop on the bandwagon?  The way I see it, is that the posts from KG Jag are oftentimes several hours, or days apart.  Putting the deals in one post might mean that a deal or two might be overlooked.  I know, normally, when I visit this thread, I don't scroll back beyond one page or so because by that time, the deals have usually passed on by.

In any regard, it's a good thread.  Also, when we save a few bucks on a purchase, it's not like we really "save" it, because the money just goes towards some other component or accessory that we've had our eyes on.

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #8,523 of 9,815
Quote:
Also, when we save a few bucks on a purchase, it's not like we really "save" it, because the money just goes towards some other component or accessory that we've had our eyes on.

SSSHHHHHHHHHHH shush shush shush! I don't want to hear that 
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #8,525 of 9,815
Quote:
Quote:
And the HD 598 for just under $200.

Quote:
The HD 600 from Amazon (Prime) for $333.

Quote:
The Spider E-HEPH-WH01 PowerForce Full Circumaural Headphones - White for $70 shipped from Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826278008

Quote:
"Like new" Denon D 2000 from a new Amazon seller for $245.

Quote:
AKG K 240 Studio from Amazon Prime third party seller for $65.49 shipped.

Why the spam? Just combine it into 1 post and be done with it. No wonder you have nearly 4,000 posts and you've been here barely 10 months, you spam.

Thanks for the advice and your 66 posts.

I post 'em when I find them.  Feel free to ignore them if you don't find them to be helpful

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #8,526 of 9,815
Quote:

Why the spam? Just combine it into 1 post and be done with it. No wonder you have nearly 4,000 posts and you've been here barely 10 months, you spam.

Chill out bruh... That's not spam if they're actually posting deals. 

See deals post deals simple as that

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM Post #8,527 of 9,815
Hmm over 300 posts behind, looks like I just missed a boring flame war
rolleyes.gif

Were there any good "end of the world" sales?

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #8,528 of 9,815
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the advice and your 66 posts.

I post 'em when I find them.  Feel free to ignore them if you don't find them to be helpful

I think they only need to be posted once. Thanks.

Dec 23, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #8,533 of 9,815
I just ordered a pair of Ultrasone PRO-900s for 295 +free shipping from Amazon. Think there's another one or 2 left.

This a good deal?

Anything under $300 w/ shipping is a good deal! They're great cans, you'll love em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back