1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
Next

Last
  1. thegunner100
    Unfortunately the FALLHP coupon for sonic electronix was supposed to have been expired when I placed my order for the t70 yesterday morning. I just called customer service and they told me that the OVEREAR10 coupon JUST expired today too, so I ended up paying $379 for the T70. 

Totally bummed out that i couldn't get either of the coupon codes, but they're still $100 cheaper than amazon currently, and a lot less than MSRP. I would have regretted not giving the T70s a chance if i didn't buy them.

2. AlBorland
    Are the Creative Aurvana Live a decent deal at $60?  Amazon has had em up around $100 for a while now, noticed the drop on my wish list: http://www.amazon.com/Creative-EF0060-Aurvana-Live-Headphones/dp/B000ZJZ7OA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pdT1_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1QG41ELZMWWTV&coliid=I21M8U4EGZX68Y

Lowest I could find elsewhere was a shady internet retailer at $71 after shipping.

3. devhen
    Quote:

K551 :wink:

4. dosley01
    Quote:

According to the 3Camels, the lowest price has been $54 but I kinda remember a $49 but either way $60 is pretty good.

5. GREQ
    Quote:
    *facepalm* [​IMG]

Maybe it's my sub-conscious desires coming through my fingertips...

6. jkdarlow
    Bought a pair of AKG 550s, my first pair of headphones over £20, hope they are good.

7. ronswanson
    Quote:

Nice!  Has anyone here compared these with the Samson SR850?  Since they are similar prices, I'm not sure which I should get for Movies and gaming.  From their individual reviews, it's sounds like both are fairly well balanced,  so I guess it comes more down to which has the bigger soundstage for me.

8. AlBorland
    Quote:

I only saw a couple of reviews for the SR850 for gaming, which didn't seem too positive (directional sound ok, distance not ok).  I see you posted in MLE's thread, so hopefully he'll offer some insight.

9. solstice15
    Quote:
    Decided to jump on these, I've had my eye on them since I read the review about 2 weeks ago, but I didn't know what a decent price was. Thanks for the post!

10. littlexsparkee
    Quote:

I bought mine for $217 from Beach Camera last year, definitely a good deal now. They're very good for acoustic, classical and live music, not as all-arounders. Keep that in mind; however, they are the lightest and most comfortable headphones I've worn, with a great soundstage to boot.

11. Doc-holliday
    Quote:

You will be very pleased unless you are looking for bass monsters.  Just make sure you get a good fit and seal around your ears and the bass will be just about right.

12. Wembely
    Quote:
    Yes - that is a great deal.  if you use an iphone get he Accudio app from the guys at goldenears.net.  takes the CAL! from a solid 8 in sound to a full 10!  no joke.  the app is only 5 bucks and the best money i've spent getting great sound.

13. Wembely
    ALERT: groupon has the xba-3ip (with iphone control) for $129 with free shipping!  also has xba-2 for like $99 w/FS.  several others as well.  just bought a set of the xba-3s!  can't wait....

14. thinh4u2
    Quote:
    Oh man....i am seriously thinkinga bout the xba-3.  I've always wanted a triple armature IEMs...but I can't say that Ive ever been able to afford one.  I wonder how these sound compared to Klipsch x10? 

15. AUDIOBREEDER
    Quote:
    Its definitely the better of all XBA models. Not too overpowering bass, makes these an almost loveable IEM.

First

Back
535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
Next

Last