1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. dxanex
    Sure SE420's for 149.99 on Amazon black friday deals

hour and a half left. 50% stock left.

2. WyldRage
    20% off everything at earphonesolutions (and probably headphonesolutions) with the code CYBER2010. Valid until Monday the 29th of November.

3. earerror
    At "computer geeks" use code SAVEMONEY during checkout to get a nice discount on headphones and stuff. 

4. cryticfarm
    d5000 can be bought on electronics expo for 397 free ship with the coupon BLACKFRIDAYSAVINGS until 12/31/10

5. mikop
    d5000 is 389 straight from amazon tho.

6. cant find the shure deal on amazon.  mustve already expired.

7. yooss
    Sad me. Why didn't I wait for this week... I need money...[​IMG]

8. earerror

Quote:

Wait for amazon price drops [​IMG]

9. xXFallenAngelXx
    Things are getting interesting ..I really hope they do the shure se530s since they are discontinued like the 420..keeping fingers crossed

10. shorty920

Quote:

Too bad everything on their page is like 50% more expensive than Amazon.

11. WyldRage

Quote:

Yeah, I find the prices high as well, but remember that not every seller on Amazon ships internationally. For buyers not in the U.S. (like me), it can end up being a better deal.

12. olor1n

Quote:

Thanks for posting this code. With 20% off, a Grado RS-1i is $625 USD inclusive of shipping cost to Australia. So tempted.

13. Frank I
    Amazon is selling The Beatles Box Sets both stereo and mono for 129.99 shipped my wife ordered a set and they shipped but can't have it till Xmas.

14. WyldRage

Quote:

Then be tempted no more: no authorized Grado reseller wil ship their headphones internationally.

15. olor1n
    Yeah, I already knew that but I thought there may have been a slim chance considering it calculated total cost after putting in the promo code and my postal code.

I understand manufacturers limiting availability in certain regions if there are alternatives available (ie Alessandro), but what's with the reluctance to ship overseas (Australia, not some freakin' backwater remote region)? It's not just online retailers either. Sellers in the FS threads seldom ship overseas for items I have interest in... it's so frustrating and downright offensive in some instances.

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last